2018/10/31 23:53:52
musichoo
This is an copied from ssd facebook

Hi guys, I have good news!

SSD5 Will be released next Tuesday.

All of your questions will be answered with the release. For instance, how to get the free upgrade if you purchased after January 22, 2018, how to upgrade if you have ssd4 Platinum or EX, and all your other common questions.

We are about to send all the information to our dealers so they can have their websites updated and ready to go!

We were certainly disappointed about all the last minute problems we had, but we’re happy that we were able to fix each and every one of them so you can focus on incredible drum sounds and not on technical obstacles!

Steven
2018/11/01 08:24:23
Glyn Barnes
Steven Slate Drums?
2018/11/01 12:50:17
SmokeyJ628
SSD Nukem Forever*

*is what this slow release date has made it seem
2018/11/01 13:22:52
rcklln
Cool! I am looking forward to checking it out!
2018/11/01 13:29:39
Bajan Blue
I'm still waiting for "all" the extra content promised when I purchased this years ago - unless upgrade more or less free, I will not bother - SD3 is Fantastic and when you use SD3 with the Progressive Foundry, I cant think for one second that SSD5 will be any better. Also Slate support is shockingly bad - I purchased FG - x and the Slate Console at the same time as SSD4 - Neither now work as they are so unstable and all Slate want me to do is spend yet more money to resolve their poor quality issues. 
Nigel

2018/11/01 15:54:51
bitflipper
I read this thread just to find out what "SSD5" was.
2018/11/01 15:57:05
Mesh
bitflipper
I read this thread just to find out what "SSD5" was.

At first I thought is was the latest SSD drives coming out.  
2018/11/01 21:05:50
yorolpal
This may have taken even longer than Sample Tank 3!!
2018/11/02 00:34:01
musichoo
Sorry for the confusion. Yes the message is from steven slate himself.
2018/11/02 02:29:52
TheSteven
Bajan Blue
I'm still waiting for "all" the extra content promised when I purchased this years ago - unless upgrade more or less free, I will not bother - SD3 is Fantastic and when you use SD3 with the Progressive Foundry, I cant think for one second that SSD5 will be any better. Also Slate support is shockingly bad - I purchased FG - x and the Slate Console at the same time as SSD4 - Neither now work as they are so unstable and all Slate want me to do is spend yet more money to resolve their poor quality issues. 
Nigel

I probably use SD3 as much or more than AD2 and those 2 more than everything else I own put together.
I have SD4 but I never really cared for it.

>I'm still waiting for "all" the extra content promised

I went to see Slate do a demo of SD3 at AudoMIDI ages back.
He demo'd SD3 and explained how you could get the basic package and separately purchase extra pieces and kits as desired or that you could get everything with the Platinum package and that there would be all kinds of upcoming additions.
I recall him saying that they (the upcoming material) would be included with Platinum and I bought it on that basis. Maybe I misunderstood but don't think so.
Some additional kits did appear but they were only available as additional purchases.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account