2014/03/14 17:36:35
mmorgan
Contentment plugin...Pro Channel based of course.
2014/03/14 18:34:18
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
wetdentist
a utility that fixes old, corrupted .bun & .cwb files

It already exists - its called safe mode. Press CTRL and SHIFT while loading your project :) If that doesn't fix it no utility will.
2014/03/14 19:19:38
panup
My humble wish list:

• MultiDock that can stay on 2nd monitor even if it's empty.
  • Floatable Project Info window and support for RTF text.
  • File stats away from the Project Info to a main menu item.
  • Batch freeze / unfreeze.
  • Save last used file to Recent files registry entries upon file load (to preserve it in case Sonar crashes).
  • PNG support for track icons.
  • Quick group support for Load track icon.
  • Expand/collapse all take lanes.
  • Expand/collapse all automation lanes.
  • Create track list to clipboard (as text, xml or html).
  • Customize empty MultiDock fg & bg colors.
  • Adjustable FX bin width.
  • External insert: customizable external hardware image  (per instance).
  • Console view: unlimited send modules.
  • Console view: show all modules menuitem.
  • Staff view: fix longstanding shortcomings.
  • Rec arm on the fly + record fails to record take (waveform is drawn during rec but it disappears on stop). Fix needed.

• External Insert: allow mono send / stereo return.

• Allow defining mono inputs in friendly names.

2014/03/14 19:58:56
Kev999
I would like a utility that will extract and display info from a project file without opening the project, info such as:
  • Plugins used (and their version numbers)
  • Plugin settings
  • Audio files used
2014/03/14 22:12:30
lawajava
I would like a folder expand/collapse for tracks in the console view ( like what exists in the track view already).
2014/03/16 10:24:54
patm300e
A free coffee cup and pen...
and maybe Bob Ludwig's ears...(from back in the 70s)
2014/03/16 10:33:47
thebiglongy
  • Internal Track routing (allow routing of audio track out to another audio track for resampling/recording of vst audio in realtime)
  • Gapless audio engine (makes a big difference when it comes to the next request)
  • Live looping vst/module or ability to record in a clip slot function like the Ableton Live (yes I could just switch to live, but I want to use Sonar as this is where all is recorded and it minimises the amount of time I have to spend bouncing/splitting tracks and such.
  • Sonar Playlist Pro - An upgrade on the playlist function to make it easier to use Sonar in a live setting.
  • Sonar Wave editor pro - Sonars Wave editing lags seriously behind many other daws, it could do with a refresh and make it just a case of... click waveform, waveform opens in dock with all options to adjust/trim/timestretch/beatgrid/quantise and such.
2014/03/16 11:47:25
Elffin
On actual Tracks  /  Bus / Mix  I would like to see the held peak & RMS  number  - similar to the Sonalskis freeG plugin 
2014/03/16 15:26:34
paulo
garrigus
paulo
A Sonar Power! book that comes out at the same time as the program rather than just before it gets binned in favour of the new version.

Thanks, Paulo! I'll see what I can do. I always try my best.
The nice thing about the current book release is that it's up-to-date with all the X3a, b, c, d, and e updates. If it was released earlier, it wouldn't include those updates. They would have to be included in the following edition.

I know, I just like seeing how long it takes you to appear at the very mention of your name / product. ;)

2014/03/16 15:44:58
bayoubill
 free Sonar X5 Explained and/or centering module for prochannel
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account