2014/07/17 16:02:41
jm24
Zoom audio tool: similar to the midi magnifier

Save and import Track templates with DATA to be able to combine projects
   And then the ability to fully combine projects

Meters: dialog to show, and change, save presets, of all meter settings.
  Meters have more options than gadgets.
    Meters change with screen sets, so need presets
      takes about 30 clicks to change to my preference

Track dividers/spacers for TV and CV
    half track height (or less)
      expandable,  to display note gadget
       colorable

A "SHOW DESKTOP" button that minimizes ALL windows to only show the Track view.

More color change for the selected bus. What's up with these little yellow outlines?

console changes
short fader: 1/2 current height, move to left
   meter under fader
    move  value, icon, pan to where meter is now
      this will provide more space for displaying more sends,...
-------------------------------
Option to show/hide section headings: I/O a real waste of space
-------------------------------
Flat PAN gadget instead of knob  less vertical space, quicker to read

===============

Fix the auto save function to always include the date and time before the extension

I WANT A SAVE-AS BUTTON!!!!

========================
Bugs, comments & suggestions:
We expect this application to not always perform as described. This is by design. There are no bugs in our software, only undefined behaviors, and undocumented features. Enjoy the process of discovery. Please inform us of any unique actions you have encountered that we may include them in the list of known features.

2014/07/17 16:21:37
panup
Improved core and testing to death is all I wish today. And PNG support for track icons, of course.

2014/07/17 18:05:21
...wicked
It's amazing how many of my wish list features have not changed in years.
  • audiosnap 3.0
  • varispeed
  • selecting MIDI track will auto-sense the audio track of a soft synth on bounce or export
  • multi-track discreet bouncing as a single function (select the tracks, they bounce to individual tracks)
  • keyboard shortcut to expand a track (with rubber-band auto-height!)
  • plugin preset batch save/export
  • "replace synth" will try and implement patch settings (in case it's a newer version of the same synth)
  • fix all the weirdo behaviors with tracks and lane jumping on insert or re-ordering...in fact the ability to have options for "insert above, insert below, insert at end" for new track creation
  • Matrix View 2.0 would be great too, but I don't really use 1.0 so I'm "meh" about it.
  • ability to pop out the quad curve plot flyouts. Yeah it'll get crowded when I leave a billion of them open but that's my problem. :-)

2014/07/17 19:18:51
LLyons
I would like a visual 3D spectrum graph that can be added to a submix.   Left to Right, is a graph showing power (height)/frequency bar chart.  Front to back are the channels that are in the submix.  Add the ability to rotate and zoom in/out on the display. Add a coloring mechanism that shows the peek channel in each of the graphs frequency points on the top of the point ...  Above that graph one could toggle on and off a summed spectrum graph...    

Course it could already be in there and I would have missed it.  

2014/07/17 19:24:30
LLyons
duplicate... 

2014/07/17 19:29:47
Splat
...wicked
"replace synth" will try and implement patch settings (in case it's a newer version of the same synth)

Technically I don't see this happening...

Cheers...
2014/07/17 19:39:07
mixmkr
dragable tool bar sizing,with the option of floating desired modules....especially the transport module. 
2014/07/17 20:39:05
miditus
MIX VERSIONS:
I'm wishing that someday a feature called MIX VERSIONS will be implemented. My vision about MIX VERSIONS is having an unlimited number of mixes/settings in a single project/song/cwp file. Meaning you can recall a certain mix within a project with a push of a button. You store a particular mix version in a button, With this implemented, you can cycle thru a certain mix with a push of button. Maybe you have a mix with lower bass or a whatever you desire. If possible, automation(vol, pan, mute, etc.....) and plugin setting can also be stored in a mix version with a corresponding description text. IT WILL BE A GREAT FEATURE. :-) At least for me.

I wonder if this feature is already implemented in ProTools.

This is similar to the SCREENSHOT feature.
2014/07/17 21:34:59
emwhy
+ 100 on Audio Snap...it's fallen way behind and is still quirky.

Here's one for yourolpal and all us broadcast guys...how about a timer separate from the Now time that we can control when doing script reads that has a hot key to reset to 0.

2014/07/17 22:34:36
TerraSin
Some off the top of my head:
1) Better (and on the fly/drag) time stretching algorithm.
2) BPM detection
3) Better video support
4) Free copy of Sonar x4 Power! (Scott should get the information he needs while in development so the book can launch with Sonar)

Also, if you're going to add more third party softsynths, I would request new selections rather than the same ones that came in previous versions.

iZotope, FabFilter, Omnisphere or ProjectSAM stuff would all be awesome (and wishful) plugins to add into Sonar Producer
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account