• Software
  • Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries tab??
2017/09/04 17:06:36
yorolpal
Most of the newer ones can, of course.  But I tried a couple others that won't.  Just wondering.

2017/09/04 17:25:26
Glyn Barnes
Only the ones that work with Kontakt player, IIRC, that s just the Evolution Guitars. These have NI serial numbers, this seems to be a NI requirement to load to the library tab.
2017/09/04 17:47:44
TheSteven
Glyn Barnes
Only the ones that work with Kontakt player, IIRC, that s just the Evolution Guitars. These have NI serial numbers, this seems to be a NI requirement to load to the library tab.

If they are the Kontakt Player versions -  they have NI serial #'s and those #'s will be in both the email you received from OTS with download information and at the top of your download page at the website.

For Kontakt Player versions
Installing if you already own Kontakt is really easy - unzip to your preferred location, fire up Native Access and select "Add a serial", then point it to you install folder (don't reinstall).  

Then it appears under the library.

For non-player version I use Kontact's Quick Load. 
2017/09/04 17:49:13
TheSteven
another replay dissappears...

2017/09/04 17:50:13
TheSteven
If they are the Kontakt Player versions -  they have NI serial #'s and those #'s will be in both the email you received from OTS with download information and at the top of your download page at the website.

Installing if you already own Kontakt is really easy - unzip to your preferred location, fire up Native Access and select "Add a serial", then point it to you install folder (don't reinstall).  

Then it appears under the library.

For non-player version I use Kontact's Quick Load. 
2017/09/04 17:50:49
TheSteven

2017/09/05 03:30:07
bitflipper
I never use the library tab, not even for registered libraries. Somehow, I still manage to find the one I'm looking for without seeing any company logos to guide me.

It appears that Glyn B has it right: everything with "Evolution" in front of it is an NI-registered library. That includes the Rick 12 that I (we) just got.
2017/09/05 04:22:05
Rbh
 I saw a You Tube yesterday that showed a trick of copying and existing Kontact licsense file and modifying it to use with non registered Libraries.It is far easier to use the quick tab to point to individual programs and multi's.

I got the Evolution Rosewood Grand - but it doesn't seem to conform to NI registered Library - which is fine: It is one terrific Piano by the way.
2017/09/05 15:23:44
yorolpal
Yup...and I'm already Eight Miles High, Mr. Tamborine Man:-)

2017/09/08 20:11:08
yorolpal
Welp.  My Evolution Rick Bass is not recognized by Kontakt (5.1) as a NI library.  Am I holdin my mouth wrong or somethin??

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account