• Software
  • Anybody know what all Orange Tree libraries can be loaded into the Kontakt libraries tab?? (p.2)
2017/09/08 20:25:20
Glyn Barnes
yorolpal
Welp.  My Evolution Rick Bass is not recognized by Kontakt (5.1) as a NI library.  Am I holdin my mouth wrong or somethin??

No, the basses are not NI registered libraries so they won't have a serial number and thus will not show up in the library tab. The NI serial number is the best way to tell if they should show up.
2017/09/08 20:56:43
bitflipper
I'll rescind my assertion that everything beginning with "Evolution" is player-compatible and NI-registerable. I've verified that it does not apply to the Rick bass, as indicated by the non-ambiguous "Full version of Kontakt required" notice on the product page.

Here's what I don't understand: shouldn't any library that's compatible with the Kontakt player show up in Native Access for registration? For example, Evolution Strawberry's page says "Kontakt player included", suggesting it's player-compatible, but it's not listed in Native Access.

2017/09/08 21:09:34
TheSteven
bitflipper
I'll rescind my assertion that everything beginning with "Evolution" is player-compatible and NI-registerable. I've verified that it does not apply to the Rick bass, as indicated by the non-ambiguous "Full version of Kontakt required" notice on the product page.

Here's what I don't understand: shouldn't any library that's compatible with the Kontakt player show up in Native Access for registration? For example, Evolution Strawberry's page says "Kontakt player included", suggesting it's player-compatible, but it's not listed in Native Access.

Hi Bit,

Evolution Strawberry is Kontakt Player library.
Try registering your Serial# in Native Access.
2017/09/08 21:10:42
TheSteven
or rather re-registering the serial #.
2017/09/09 14:34:22
Glyn Barnes
bitflipper

IIRC, there was an update, some of the original Evolution guitars were not Kontakt player compatible, could it be you don't have the update. I can't remember clearly buy I think some updates may have been free and others had a nominal charge. The thing that appealed to me about the updates was NKS compatibility allowing to browse snapshots and tweak parameters easily from my S61 keyboard.

2017/09/12 10:34:09
Glyn Barnes
Further to my last answer when I went to get the latest updates I see I have Strawberry and Steel Strings in my downloads in my account twice, One the Kontakt player version and the other the non Kontakt player version. If either of this two don't show up in the libraries tab it will be because you have the non-player version.

Incidentally the latest updates only show up for the player versions.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account