2017/09/07 00:39:26
polarbear
Not sure if this would be the right spot to post this but does anyone know of a Wordpress Widget you can use to make basically a widget for one of my albums with buttons for each of the major stores under the album cover so people can click the itunes logo to go to my album on itunes, amazon for amazon, google play, cd baby, etc etc?

normally i just code it myself with a bunch of images of store logos but its a pain and kind of ugly.

thanks
2017/09/11 18:35:07
Slugbaby
I took mine from iTunes directly, and IIRC it was formatted for Wordpress before I copied the code from them.  I'd assume Amazon, etc, all have their own versions.
2017/09/12 14:32:53
polarbear
No see I'm looking for ONE widget like thing that would have links to all the stores. Not just iTunes. Whatever stores I want it to have a little button for, iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby, Google Play, etc etc. All nicely arranged within a little UI.

Anyway for now I've given up the search (I looked EVERYWHERE), and am just using Envira Gallery to create a nice evenly sized gallery of side by side pictures of the store logos and then make each image clickable as a link to my album on each store. It works, but it's not ideal.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account