• Software
  • Anyone excited about Superior Drummer 3? (p.3)
2017/09/12 01:40:16
bapu
And now Clint can't say "I was hoping for Longines" with a sad face.

2017/09/12 03:48:49
BassDaddy
cclarry
For those unaware, Time+Space no longer allows US Customers
to use the GBP or Euro Purchase method.  You MUST select US
Dollars or it will not allow you to purchase!  That's a big bummer!

That's just more money for us (U.S.) It was great while it lasted.
2017/09/12 03:50:59
BassDaddy
I won't be downloading the 11.1 if can avoid it. I would be surprised if it has to be downloaded and installed somewhere.
2017/09/12 04:56:16
Eddie TX
I've been quite satisfied with SSD4 + Blackbird/CLA/Date expansions lately.  

I've had SD2 for years, plus a few SDXs, but I almost never use it anymore. I just like the Slate drums better.

Anyone who can compare SD3 to the best Slate stuff, please post your opinions.

Cheers,
Eddie

2017/09/12 07:03:38
BobF
stm113cw
2-On the Toontrack FAQ it says that SD3 does all that EZD2 does and more, does this mean it will have the edit play style functionality and if so how would that work when using the midi grid to make your own drum parts?

OK, now I'm interested ...
2017/09/12 13:50:09
Leee
I think all the hype and advertising backfired on Toontrack.  I watched the (release date/time) countdown clock go from 1 second left to a blank screen, to a white screen with "Database error...."   It came back up for a brief time, now it seems to be down again.  With all the time and money they spent on hyping SD3, they should have anticipated this rush of traffic and should have rented out additional servers to handle the load.

But I don't get paid until Friday, so hopefully by then there will be less of a traffic jam.  But in the meantime, they did add additional images and feature information, as well as updates to the SDX sound packs.  So for now, I can download those, and browse the additional information.

My favorite customer comment on Toontrack's Facebook page concerning SD3 was, "I'm going to buy the sh!t out of this"
My sentiments exactly.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account