2012/01/03 10:25:29
klabasterjochen
hello, could anyone please help me with bouncing a rapture track on logic for me? i would send the logic file, its just one single track. i need it as wav-file. i have my new mac with OSX 10.7 and i couldnt install my rapture anymore, but i need this track with this rapture sound to finish a song.. i had it running on snow leopard 10.6, but since i changed to lion it wont. it would kick ass if someone here could help me! :) :) THANKX so far! best, JK

Attached Image(s)

2012/01/03 12:54:00
AT
Don't know logic - that would be the place to ask.

There should be a "freeze" function which automatically renders the midi and softsynth to audio.  Check help in logic for a similiar function.

@
2012/01/03 15:16:03
Guitarhacker
I'm guessing  here, but with this being a Sonar forum, the logical place to ask for logic help would be on the logic forums, where.... you will likely find logic users. 

Just saying......
2012/01/03 18:05:33
Kev999
Guitarhacker

...this being a Sonar forum...
Strictly speaking, this forum "Cakewalk Instruments" is not necessarily about Sonar and it is appropriate for non-Sonar users to post questions about Rapture.

However, in this particular case, the issue seems to be with Logic rather than Rapture.
2012/01/07 10:52:48
RobertB
klabasterjochen

hello, could anyone please help me with bouncing a rapture track on logic for me? i would send the logic file, its just one single track. i need it as wav-file. i have my new mac with OSX 10.7 and i couldnt install my rapture anymore, but i need this track with this rapture sound to finish a song.. i had it running on snow leopard 10.6, but since i changed to lion it wont. it would kick ass if someone here could help me! :) :) THANKX so far! best, JK

If Rapture is not installed, Logic can't do anything with the track.
Your screen shot seems to indicate that rapture is not available, or is disabled.
Cakewalk shows support for OSX10.5, but Rapture may not be supported under OSX10.7.
I would get in touch with Cakewalk Support, and see if they are working on an updated patch.

2012/01/10 08:44:37
chad
klabasterjochen

I'd get in touch with support.  They may have a workaround to installing on 10.7.  

What version of Logic are you using?  I have an old version of Logic Studio and could bounce for you as long as the project is able to load. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account