2011/12/20 20:06:49
Lacy Joyce
I dont know if anyone has asked this yet.......when using TTs soft synth why does the EQ FX keep cuting off when i play back tracks it wont stay on , i have to turn it on when tracks are in play mode but when it stops it cuts itself off when i smack the play button..... what am i not doing or doing wrong ? the Reverb / chorus and poly fx stays on though...??????????????
2011/12/21 03:23:59
brundlefly
why does the EQ FX keep cuting off when i play back tracks it wont stay on

Are you talking about the Tone controls in each TTS-1 channel? If so, those are part of the patch, and if the track sets an initial patch from the track header or from a patch change event at the beginning of a General MIDI file, that's going to wipe out any tweaks you make to the patch unless you save it in a user bank, and specifically recall it as such.

But due to some issues with the way TTS-1 handles patch recalls, I recommend just setting the patch to None in the header, and removing any program change messages from the tracks so that tweaks are not overwritten. The tweaks will be saved with the project in which they are made.

Better yet, use default patches, and do all your EQ and FX processing using plugins on audio output tracks.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account