2006/03/16 13:17:12
dantarbill
I attended one of the Cakewalk "Dog and Pony Shows" for Dimension Pro and Rapture last night at the Lawndale, CA Guitar Center. Quite impressive I'd say. But there's a question I asked that really didn't get answered completely. Mr. Prager mentioned that you can switch the rendering quality so as to use maximum quality when doing mixdowns. It appeared from his answer that it didn't have an "auto" mode (like Voxengo's VST plugins have for instance) that allows the plugin to run at normal quality in real time, but switches to high quality when it detects that the host is in "offline" mode, meaning you are doing a mixdown. It appears that 5.01 was the first time Sonar has implemented this feature (as a host that would actually report this to the plugins).

Are there plans to implement this in Rapture and/or Dimension?
2011/12/23 14:58:53
timpain

[lang="en"]Automatic elevator equipment vehicles and other heavy material unwinding of simple and fast. [lang="en"]They are used to upgrade to a higher place heavy objects, they easily heavy vehicle servicing. [lang="en"]They have usually been the warehouse, garage, ports, construction sites and demanding tasks where general requirements for other such places.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account