• Software
  • Suggestions for high quality Sax instrument VST? (p.2)
2017/08/28 15:31:10
Sul Tasto
If you are looking for a full-featured sax VST that is extremely user-friendly with an intuitive interface, I would recommend CMusic Productions recently updated Solo sax. I own it and have found it easy to create realistic tracks. At its price-point, (currently on sale for about $40 USD) there is nothing on the market to compare in a solo instrument.
For the record, I am not an employee of CMP - just another composer/musician who appreciates sharing info. on quality instruments - especially when bargain priced. If you haven't, check out their overview Youtube video. It is a small developer I hope succeeds. The music community could use more of them.
2017/08/28 16:20:23
TheMaartian
Interesting recommendation. Here are a couple of links for you. Requires the full version of Kontakt.

http://www.cmusic.pro/

2017/08/28 18:29:08
Michael A.D.
I like the C Music products too.  I have been buying their instrument when they have sales.  So far I've purchased all the saxes - baritone, tenor, alto and soprano, as well as their solo trumpet.  I might pick up their flugelhorn as I see it's on sale at the moment.
Their instruments give you control of the mic positions so you can vary the sound and how they fit in the mix.  All the standard articulations are available.  
2017/08/29 01:31:51
Fleer
Embertone has a Sensual Sax of sorts.
2017/09/03 12:30:05
mudgel
This thread is nearly 6 years old. I hope the OP found what they were looking for.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account