2013/11/07 14:29:12
Such Iz Lyfe
1. Drum editor midi editing view design for drums only.
2. Access to the input channel giving users the ability to process incoming audio rather just auditioning effects with input echo
3. sonitus fx vst3 update
4. more standard prochannel modules namely the pc4k expander gate, pc4k channel compressor and the concrete limiter 
2013/11/07 14:46:26
Andrew Rossa
#4 is prob not going to happen. We told people who bought it that we wouldn't turn around and include it. They are actually priced pretty well considering how good the DSP is...specially the Concrete Limiter and CA-2A Leveling Amplifier.

2013/11/07 14:48:04
twoifbysea
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
#4 is prob not going to happen. We told people who bought it that we wouldn't turn around and include it. They are actually priced pretty well considering how good the DSP is...specially the Concrete Limiter and CA-2A Leveling Amplifier.

Agreed
2013/11/07 15:23:42
jeebustrain
I've kind of given up on having it, but I'd like to throw out that it would be fantastic to offer more tuplets (other than triplet based) inside the notation editor. It would really make syncing up polyrhythmic passages a lot easier, even if it was just quintuplets, septuplets, and nontuplets (5,7,9). Right now I have to either do some crazy meter/tempo shifts or bust out the calculator and calculate the durations manually and not rely on it visually.

That's really the only Sonar feature I would like to see - I've been looking for it since CWPA 9. All this other stuff is just icing on the "cake" for me.
2013/11/07 15:52:21
John
3 is doubtful too because they are Direct X plugins. But what would be the reason for the change? 
2013/11/07 15:57:28
californiamusic
Clip gain via Pro Tools Style (Visual editing) would be NICE  ; )
2013/11/07 16:06:05
JCody
Playlist Fixed
2013/11/07 16:10:45
paulo
Please, please, please sort out the console view and make things in the fx bin and track names etc readable when using narrow strips (like how it used to be).
2013/11/07 16:16:56
joden
JCody
Playlist Fixed

+1
2013/11/07 17:39:34
Microtonic
0. All Midi СС# in Midi Clip Automation! Not only Velocity. It will be great!
If you do it you can forget my wish №7

1. Long midi-note playing...

2. Quick Quantize (without pop-up) and necessarily HOT Key for this!
3. Zoom in Loop and necessarily HOT Key for this!
4. Bypass for VST2
5. Special new button for open VSTi from console:

6. NEW Macros language or NEW Macros interface with toolbar like in Studio One 2.6 or better like in Cubase 5!
If you will be do it... pleace do it for PRV and Track View (Like in S1).

7. Change edit midi СС# in PRV.
Now in Sonar X3 I need more time for draw this. In other DAW (Studio One) i can do it for 2 sec.

8. Try to do like this in Sonar... Make it in Sonar 4, Pleace.
This is PRV СС# edit Modulation... I can draw more... 2 sec to do it.

9. This:

after I have this automatically:

10. Track Manager in dock with more functionality -  see Reaper, Studio One, Cubase 7.

11. Why Sonar X3 Browser convert my audio files and then play? Sonar Save it in my Project Audio folder. Sonar X must try to use other DAW for understand what I'm talking about. Other DAW play it immediately, Sonar is think and then play.

12. All digital options can edit with ctrl+mouse scroll

13. Video Synchronization... oh... nevermind... I hope developer can do it in Sonar X4 or Sonar X5 or Sonar X6...

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account