2013/11/07 22:25:48
Splat
Fix the bugs first. Enhancements can wait till X4. I expect to pay money for features and enhancements but don't expect to pay money for bugfixes.... Besides all features and enhancements do is introduce new bugs ;)
2013/11/08 03:12:12
chrisby
 An option to return the Save icon back to the toolbar would be nice - 

http://forum.cakewalk.com/SAVE-Icon-request-m2550851.aspx

Granted plenty of people are happy with ctrl-s but some clearly miss the icon.  I still hit ctrl-z every once in a while and if I'm lucky I realize before I make 4 more changes.... 
2013/11/08 04:41:49
Microtonic
New:
FX BUS channel. When I create this FX BUS I can just choose the FX Plugins

This is new FX BUS I can hide in Console View like a simple Bus.
2013/11/08 04:42:52
Microtonic
Kev999
Jlien X
...Or abandon that and start an open feature request forum like the one in PreSonus forums.

Agreed.  Feature requests should be public, not private, and open to discussion.

YES!
2013/11/08 05:08:31
markyzno
Drag and drop from windows explorer, the browser in Sonar doesnt cut it for me.
2013/11/08 08:03:03
bruckner2
are you guys overlooking something more fundamental? the ability to change FONT SIZE in all views. or maybe this is something that was requested long ago and deemed impossible
2013/11/08 13:09:16
neirbod
A new option in Export Audio to allow automatic exporting of takes as individual files.  Very important for sharing projects with engineers using different DAWs.  I have already submitted this as a feature request.
2013/11/08 13:14:39
Splat
bruckner2
are you guys overlooking something more fundamental? the ability to change FONT SIZE in all views. or maybe this is something that was requested long ago and deemed impossible

That would probably only be possible with a console that is displayed using vector graphics (that would be a lot of work).
2013/11/08 13:19:47
Sycraft
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
#4 is prob not going to happen. We told people who bought it that we wouldn't turn around and include it. They are actually priced pretty well considering how good the DSP is...specially the Concrete Limiter and CA-2A Leveling Amplifier.

Speaking as someone who bought concrete limiter, I say include that bad boy. It is a really good limiter, much nicer than Boost, and I think a good limiter is something every DAW needs. I'd toss it in as an included feature. Personally, wouldn't make me angry. I pay for stuff I want, I've no expectation of exclusivity in the future.
2013/11/08 13:29:22
Grem
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
#4 is prob not going to happen. We told people who bought it that we wouldn't turn around and include it. They are actually priced pretty well considering how good the DSP is...specially the Concrete Limiter and CA-2A Leveling Amplifier.  

Agreed! They also sound real good considering the price. Good buy.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account