2017/08/04 14:37:09
KingsMix
2017/08/05 09:03:03
mudgel
JClosed
Well - I already own ARC 2, so (as far as I know) I only have to "update" to the new MEMS microphone.

The price for that new microphone does not seem too steep (€84.69 Incl. VAT). However, as I live in The Netherlands, I am afraid the shipping cost will be "substantial". I could not find a local dealer that sells this microphone separately (they only sell the "full" package including software).

The website from IK Multimedia does not give any shipping costs beforehand, so I am reluctant to place an order. I guess I will hold off for now, until I know if it is really worth the money to update.

It will take a few weeks from Italy to Australia.

As for shipping costs they will be added before you actually confirm and pay for the purchase so go ahead as you can still decline to purchase.

To Australia the shipping was €35. I was able to use some Jam Points on the mic cost but not on the shipping. That made the shipping just a bit less than the cost of the actual mic.
2017/08/24 22:37:20
Mosvalve
So what is the verdict with the new Arc2 2.5 software and new microphone? Has anyone tried it yet? If it makes a big difference I'll order the mic.
2017/08/24 22:54:23
BobF
The new mic is on my list.  I haven't ordered yet.
2017/08/29 18:49:58
mudgel
I finally have my MEMS mic but my studio is in a state of disarray as I do my final rebuild.

I'll be starting in earnest on Thursday and should be finished in a week or so. All going well that is.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account