2017/08/24 21:25:28
ProjectM
Ok, I did something stupid and started watching some videos and listening to a lot of demos with this library because of the discount at NI... and I am really intrigued. Does anyone have it and have tried it? I have a few string libraries but if this is the game changer the reviewers and propaganda says it is.. then I think I should have it :p 
2017/08/24 21:30:28
Fleer
Check with Vastman, he lives, dines and sleeps with it. Heck, he even wants it to have his baby.
2017/08/24 21:32:31
ProjectM
LOL - that sounds somewhat disturbing, yet, like a good investment
2017/08/27 02:10:13
Vastman
Been busy with 90 yr old hospice mom care...so, sorry for the delay!

Novo is awesome...watch the Daniel James 2 hr live stream if you wanna go deap! https://youtu.be/Cjozp_PM1Yo

Loads of fun, just like The Orchestra.... powerful rhythmic cinfigs, top notch quality...both game changers in my opinion... and I have roughly 15k$ invested in orchestrals...honestly, if I had to choose one, it'd be  The Orchestra as it is even more brilliant, has multiple arps and envelope controlability and includes the entire orchestra! But, really you should just make both ur next "gets" and Novo is on sale

I MUST state that while fleer seems to know me well, I already have an amazing 16 yr old daughter who drives me bananas and i am not looking to bring another younglings into this F'n up simulation...however, if I was.......

2017/08/27 02:10:20
Vastman
Been busy with 90 yr old hospice mom care...so, sorry for the delay!

Double post so I'll just add... both are revolutionary and perfect for non orchestrators & songwriters wanting to add the beauty of Orchestrals to their creative efforts
2017/08/27 20:27:05
ProjectM
Thanks for that, Vastman!

I looked into The Orchestra and although it sounds nice, I am not really looking into an automatic scoring thingy ;) I consider the loop part of NOVO to be a bonus for creating some really weird stuff, I prefer to orchestrate my own stuff. I am more looking into NOVO for the sound design aspects of it since I mostly use orchestra sounds in every other genre than classical music. And if I am to write pure orchestra or string parts, EWQLSO is still pretty good. 

Hmmm... the sale is on for a few more days. I am still really close to pull the trigger on this one. Too bad there's no NOVO demo
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account