2011/08/04 16:40:30
stickman393

> Are there any plans to bundle this in any future X1 (or future versions of Sonar)? 

I hope you aren't running your own business, Elfin.    : >
2011/08/04 17:02:52
Elffin
"I hope you aren't running your own business, Elfin. : > "

Nah!.... will be too busy playing with this new toy!!!!
2011/08/04 17:05:50
radioactiveblue
Brandon Ryan [Cakewalk
]

Elffin

@Brandon....

Are there any plans to bundle this in any future X1 (or future versions of Sonar)?

It would make more financial sense for Cakewalk not to bundle their synths with the main sequencer...

I know of no plans to include Z3TA+2 in any future version of SONAR. It will likely retain version 1.5.

Okay Brandon,

I guess I'll bite....

...You'll personally give me the $49 rebate when Z3TA+2 is included in the next Sonar version...right?... ;)  har, har...
2011/08/04 17:17:01
dantarbill
boblette

Brandon Ryan [Cakewalk
]

Elffin

@Brandon....

Are there any plans to bundle this in any future X1 (or future versions of Sonar)?

It would make more financial sense for Cakewalk not to bundle their synths with the main sequencer...

I know of no plans to include Z3TA+2 in any future version of SONAR. It will likely retain version 1.5.

Okay Brandon,

I guess I'll bite....

...You'll personally give me the $49 rebate when Z3TA+2 is included in the next Sonar version...right?... ;)  har, har...
I'm thinkin' that Brandon's money is safe.

2011/08/04 17:35:40
Elffin
Hi me again.....

Works great - lots of fun...

I've got my joystick to work as a controller and it  controls the X/Y pad spot on...

but is there anyway of getting the device to record its movements as midi data?... noticed that the joystickpanner-1 in prefererences doesn't allow you to choose the joystick as a midi in/out. IS there a way to get to work within Sonar???

If not possible... is there some kind of wrapper available for usb joysticks so they register as midi devices?
2011/08/04 17:40:36
cyphersuit
Anybody got

ARP Noisy Drops FS 
ARP Phased Melodies
ARP Plucker Arp DMS
ARP Portamento ARp FS
ARP Rock Flag Eagle WRJ
ARP Space Bell Donk BC
ARP TB-like FS
ARP Tribal FM FS
ARP Aluminium Monster WRJ

to make a sound?
2011/08/04 17:48:34
cyphersuit
well there are many more not working here... maybe the old presets?!

ps: I see the arp playing but can hear absolutely no sound. audio engine is on. 64 bit here.

2011/08/04 17:56:53
cyphersuit
okay, i rebooted my pc. now everything works!
2011/08/04 19:41:09
justintonation
Could anybody post the manual online?
I want to check if Z3ta+2 supports microtuning or not. (the original Z3ta+ did, but they planned on dropping that essential feature on Z3ta+2  , begged them not to do it but I fear for the worst )
2011/08/04 20:02:05
MUSE
cyphersuit

okay, i rebooted my pc. now everything works!

Does the waveshaper work now too? - it isn't on my system (at least not when using the mouse)

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account