2011/08/05 22:48:13
ba_midi
To me, a lot of the Z3TA+ 2 sounds are super-modern...

Brandon,  I forgot to ask ... can you give me the name of let's say 2 or 3 patches (more if you want) you think are "super modern"?   I'd be curious to see which ones fall to that category for you.

I'll give you some back as well ;)

2011/08/06 02:18:45
Grem
ba_midi

Brandon,  I forgot to ask ... can you give me the name of let's say 2 or 3 patches (more if you want) you think are "super modern"?   I'd be curious to see which ones fall to that category for you.

I would also like to hear what is considered "super modern"!!

I really like Z2 and am just looking to see what someone else thinks "modern" is.
2011/08/06 04:24:01
Surealtime
"super modern" is that the latest Genre? Wow I'm really getting old, I still like making up my own sounds. Like we used to do before Synths had presets. Anyone remember patch charts?

By the way, I'm buying this badboy in the morning. I won't get any sleep if I get it tonight!
2011/08/06 07:31:51
Mystic38
I poured my coffee yesterday, logged in to cakewalk.com and it took me all of 30secs to go running to find the credit card!..

the waveshaping works with a mouse for me.. either grab the waveform or use the sliders..

2011/08/06 07:47:32
Music Miscreant

Just for the record, it was Mr. Ryan who said that, not Mr. Perlstein. I haven't checked out Synapse's stuff at all.

SP

My apologies Mr Perlstein. I dunno, late at night (very early in the morning) you Cakewalk guys look all the same to me. 

2011/08/06 08:02:59
Music Miscreant
ba_midi

I'd certainly be interested in hearing something with your patches on, Ba midi, if that's not too  presumptuous of me to ask. From what you've said, but not from their web demo's, the Dune sounds an interesting instrument. Any chance?  
2011/08/06 09:10:45
uche_eke
I'm just glad the sounds are now categorised. That sold it to me. I loved version 1.5 but it was a pain to use quickly
2011/08/06 09:47:43
Mystic38
Indeed they can....

djmojo

I'm very interested in upgrading, but I'm in the middle of a project and don't want to screw things up... Can both Zeta's co-exist nicely?

2011/08/06 10:57:53
ba_midi
Surealtime

"super modern" is that the latest Genre? Wow I'm really getting old, I still like making up my own sounds. Like we used to do before Synths had presets. Anyone remember patch charts?

By the way, I'm buying this badboy in the morning. I won't get any sleep if I get it tonight!
I like either tweaking presets so they become something new, or making patches from scratch as well.

Z3ta 1 and 2 are both very powerful in this regard.

2011/08/06 11:21:42
UnderTow

Oooh this looks tasty!

I'm reading the Z3ta+2 pages. Specifically the bit about the new SRC algorithm. Can this "HIGHEST" mode be used during live playback or is it like Rapture where it only affects offline bouncing/rendering?

UnderTow
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account