2011/10/15 18:07:34
Chregg
yeah its in the z3ta 2.1 folder i put them,cakewalk content, z3ta+ 2.1, wavetables
2011/10/15 18:15:21
DigitalArchivist
Thanks very jma, I figured that's what Chregg was getting at. I tried that, however, still no joy, as when I attempt to Load User 1 Wave in an initialized, standalone Z3TA+ 2.1 it does not show me nor can I hear the sound of the waveform that I'm expecting to hear. If I try a different Galabanum waveform from the same collection it shows the same waveform shape and sounds exactly the same. 

As I mentioned in another post, I can load these same waveforms into standalone Rapture and Dimension Pro. In Rapture I can see an approximation of their shape and in both Rapture and Dimension Pro I can hear the differences between them. 
2011/10/15 18:20:06
jma
That's exactly the problem I had in 2.0. Strange you're still seeing it in 2.1. Until you find a solution, there is the option of batch converting the entire collection to 16-bit. That's what I did and they worked fine for me in 2.0.
2011/10/15 19:25:04
DigitalArchivist
Ok, I've figured out what my problem based on jma and Chregg's feedback. I have my Z3TA+ content in a non-standard location. My theory is that Z3TA+ 2.1 is unable to process the full directory structure and therefore can't load the waveform. I copied one of the waveforms and pasted it directly into the Z3TA+ Wavetables folder and I was able to load it up in Z3TA+. I then moved all the individual folders so they are immediately below the Wavetables folder and now I'm able to load any of the individual waveforms. Hoorah and thanks very much for your help!
2011/10/15 19:36:10
jma
Great! Thanks for the update.
2011/10/15 20:17:25
DigitalArchivist
I've also e-mailed Josh Langberg to let him know the issue's resolved for me.
2011/10/16 03:21:22
Chregg
glad all resolved, i must admit, its been emotional lol
2011/10/16 14:13:26
DigitalArchivist
You and jma have my thanks for all your work and emotional scars.
2011/10/22 01:17:50
DigitalArchivist
Thanks for the offer jackpollard, but this has been resolved, at least to Chregg and my satisfaction. The problem we were having was that the waveforms had to be located in a specific place, otherwise Z3TA+ 2 simply refused to load them. It's odd behavior since both Dimension Pro and Rapture could load them from the original location in which I had them on my system.
2011/10/23 10:44:05
Teksonik
"Teksonik"
I'd be more than happy to help but are those commercial samples from Galbanum? I can't accept the commercial wavs due to redistribution issues but if Josh or someone from CW can clear it with Galbanum I can accept the wavs for testing purposes....

Ummmmm ??????
"jackpollard"
I'd be more than happy to help but are those commercial samples from Galbanum.I can't accept the commercial wavs due to redistribution issues but if Josh or someone from CW can clear it with Galbanum I can accept the wavs for testing purposes.

?????
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account