2011/10/21 18:14:02
mabian
Thanks Brian, very kind of you chiming in. Currently my budget has been hijacked by a sudden offer which was simply too good to let go (Melodyne upgrade offer); but Z3TA+ remains high in my next-to-purchase list. V1 was great soundwise but I wasn't compelled with the UI - which I value very much, almost as much as sound and reliability (for example why didn't it have mute buttons for single oscillators? This alone killed multi oscillator programming workflow). So, if no nasty issues arise or aren't fixed timely, I'm pretty confident that a Z3TA V2 license could be under my christmas tree :) And also thanks to Francesco and all other guys for their feedback. - Mario
2011/10/22 13:03:49
GanievRR
I will try to make videocapture with my issues on the weekend.
2011/10/25 00:05:53
GanievRR
  Unfortunately no one of screen capture programms doesn't support asio drivers. But i've checked again my issues. Third issue is not a bug - it's simply enabled burst in a performance. My apologies for it. 

Last two reported bugs are very hard to replay in a native z3ta vstihost. It's seems to this happens only in a Cubase 6 64. Wave morphing for example stop working for multisaw. I'll try to replay in a FLStudio soon and capture it if it happens. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account