• Software
  • Hidden tracks won't stay hidden in SPLAT...
2018/10/29 18:36:38
yorolpal
Tried upstairs but didn't receive much help...so I thought I'd turn to the geniuses here...all of a sudden all my hidden tracks quit staying hidden in SPLAT.  Every time I open a project all the hidden tracks are visible again.  And, as I'm usually editing down multiple voiceover tracks to single master tracks, this can be a real PITA.  This has happened once before...but so long ago I can't remember what the fix was.  

Any help anyone can pass along will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2018/10/29 18:40:25
reginaldStjohn
A couple of things to try as I have had this happen as well. Since Sonar has both Lenses and Screen Sets you have to make sure that you are not having them fight against each other.  Try turning off (setting to none?) the Lenses (they are global) to see if that alleviates some of your issues.
2018/10/30 15:07:02
yorolpal
Will do.  I do not use screen sets or lenses and don't know the first thing about them.  Guess I'll have to learn.
2018/10/31 12:06:21
Grem
Also Screen sets can do this. If you have the trks visible and 'lock' the screen set, then hide the trks after this was done, every time you open it will bring those trks back again. It will appear that they are getting 'un-hid' but it's just the locked screen set brings them back.
2018/10/31 14:42:26
yorolpal
So I should "unlock" all my screenset thingys??  I think I do have two of them locked.  That sounds like it just might work!

Thanks to you both!  I'll let you know if it does.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account