2011/10/06 01:38:21
GodsGuitar
right clicking the W worked, i didn't know i could do that! I was looking for the parameter in the automation view in the tracks and it wasn't there, this was definitely a longer list and sure enough i found it. Thanks for your help!
2011/10/06 03:23:24
bladetragic
Side question: is there a trick to get the automation envelopes to show only the sync values (1/4, 1/4T, 1/8, etc.) only, rather than percentages? It gets annoying trying to find the exact value when it shows both b/c it's hard to tell where you really are.
2011/10/06 05:26:44
Bristol_Jonesey
bladetragic

Side question: is there a trick to get the automation envelopes to show only the sync values (1/4, 1/4T, 1/8, etc.) only, rather than percentages? It gets annoying trying to find the exact value when it shows both b/c it's hard to tell where you really are.

I don't think so.

Many's the time I've wondered exactly the same thing.

Maybe put in a feature request?
2011/10/06 11:07:38
OQ
If you going to be exacting (bladetragic) I would draw it in with automaton envelope so the nods would represent an exact value. Just remember when you cascade down in the automation filter the names you see do not represent categories they are just chunks of all the parameters broken up aphabetically; thats probably why gods guitar could not find the automation envelope b/c there is a billion perameters but if you do not know how the perameter is listed you will not know how to search for it. Also you can write click on any knob in X1 and write enable automation for that control and automate the function. hope it helps
2011/10/06 14:08:13
Josh Langberg [Cakewalk]
Bristol_Jonesey

bladetragic

I don't think so.

Bristol_Jonesey

bladetragic

I don't think so.

Hello,
Did you know that you can now shift+right click on any of the sync functions, or any function in the drop down parameters of each section of the synth to MIDI learn?
I believe that will solve your sync issues and you can wobble that bass to your hearts content :)
Hope that helps!
Have a good one,

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account