2017/08/07 17:08:10
bapu
Over at the Mixbus forum. The user Tassy (2nd largest poster* after Ben) has given up on Mixbus for now.

His reason?

Too many bugs/issues affecting him not fixed for too long time.

See? It can happen anywhere.

*And he's not a jokester poster. He's all business.

2017/08/07 17:16:59
Leadfoot
Wow.... I guess my projects in Mixbus aren't complex enough. I haven't really ran into any problems since v4 came out.
2017/08/07 17:18:02
Leadfoot
.....maybe even v3.7....
2017/08/07 17:28:25
bapu
My only gripe with Mixbus is how UAD/Plugin Alliance VSTs will not save settings between sessions if you "start" with a preset (and is still true if you tweak said preset). Making a custom preset has the same results.

Here's the kicker (at least with UAD, not sure this is true for Plugin Alliance). If you reopen the session, the preset name is still there (with all zeroed values). If you re-select the preset of course the values will return. Added bonus, if you did tweak the preset originally, after re-selecting the preset name the tweaked values return.

Seem like a pretty simple bug to fix because obviously the session/project knows what the values are.

The flip side good news is if you just insert those plugs and tweak from the default (i.e. don't start with a preset) the settings will retain between sessions. Go figure.
2017/08/07 19:12:27
kennywtelejazz
I was over there and saw that thread .

Maybe he might make like a boomerang and come back .

Kenny
2017/08/07 20:12:13
Ham N Egz
kennywtelejazz

Kenny

Or make like a tree and leave
2017/08/07 21:07:54
paulo

2017/08/07 22:37:43
kennywtelejazz
Ham N Egz
kennywtelejazz

Kenny

Or make like a tree and leave

SO then whats the need for all the chit chat ? if a person wants to leave ..just freaking leave already ...
Lets just get it over with and while your at it .....Please spare me the long goodbyes

Now if there was a health challenge involved where a persons quality of life has or is about to change ...that I can understand 

he'll probably be back 

Kenny
2017/08/10 03:51:57
eph221
Y'all wouldn't miss me a bit.  I've even been accused of being a troll! Musicians are weird.
2017/08/10 05:57:42
kennywtelejazz
eph221
Y'all wouldn't miss me a bit.  I've even been accused of being a troll! Musicians are weird.

Didn't you already have a few attempts at creating goodbye threads in the Coffee House & the Songs Forum ?
You even told us that you moved on over to Cubase .
After all that chit chat I See your back 
You even seem to be doing much better now here on the forum since you left and came back 

Kenny

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account