2017/08/10 13:08:42
Fleer
paulo

LOL!
2017/08/10 14:29:39
Mesh
kennywtelejazz
eph221
Y'all wouldn't miss me a bit.  I've even been accused of being a troll! Musicians are weird.

Didn't you already have a few attempts at creating goodbye threads in the Coffee House & the Songs Forum ?
You even told us that you moved on over to Cubase .
After all that chit chat I See your back 
You even seem to be doing much better now here on the forum since you left and came back 

Kenny

Absence makes the heart grow fonder..................familiarity, breeds contempt.
2017/08/10 16:08:07
BobF

2017/08/10 17:37:40
eph221
kennywtelejazz
eph221
Y'all wouldn't miss me a bit.  I've even been accused of being a troll! Musicians are weird.

Didn't you already have a few attempts at creating goodbye threads in the Coffee House & the Songs Forum ?
You even seem to be doing much better now here on the forum since you left and came back 

Kenny

I certainly am not doing anything differently!
2017/08/10 17:56:25
kitekrazy1
I haven't upgraded to 4 yet.   I rarely crack 3 open.  I would think my use would be for post production or something like that.  As for using it as a full time DAW it would take awhile to get my head around it.  What I think is holding this one back is not enough "how to" and coming from 3rd parties.
2017/08/10 17:59:04
kitekrazy1
bapu
Over at the Mixbus forum. The user Tassy (2nd largest poster* after Ben) has given up on Mixbus for now.

His reason?

Too many bugs/issues affecting him not fixed for too long time.

See? It can happen anywhere.

*And he's not a jokester poster. He's all business.

If it were on the Steam forums, there are enough idiots who say the computer is the problem.  Developers have no fault.  DAW developers can't get away with half asses programming like in the game industry.
2017/08/10 18:25:42
kennywtelejazz
eph221
kennywtelejazz
eph221

Kenny

I certainly am not doing anything differently!

Yes you are .

Kenny
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account