2011/09/13 19:47:36
vaultwit
Does Dimension Pro have any of those basic sawtooth synth strings/pads used in the background of today's hiphop/pop songs? If so, what category could I find them under?

I tried looking, but could not find them. The "Pads" category contain very complex, abstract sounding pads which are cool, but are not what I described above. And the "Strings" category seem to only contain very acoustic/live strings sounds.

I have Dimension Pro from Sonar X1 that I recently purchased. Perhaps I should check the RaptureLE presets as well, but if anyone could point me somewhere I'd appreciate it. Thanks
2011/09/13 22:56:57
AT
RaptureLE would be a better bet for synth strings.  I'don't use it since I have the full version, but it is for synth sounds and the full version has some OK ones.  But you could make your own.  Z3TA is another one with synth strings, but you'll just have to room through the 700+ presets since they aren't organized.

@
2011/09/22 11:29:18
Fog
install muz3um for rapture if you haven't got it already.. it's free http://patcharena.com/ind...9f2ef50213116c&jump=83 you might find something in that also.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account