• Cakewalk Instruments
  • Cakewalk Server Error: Can't download purchased file for Zeta, Can't contact Customer Supp
2011/09/13 03:06:04
Fabio Rubato
Hi. I just purchased [font="verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; "]1. Digital Sound Factory - Z3TA+2- Wave Scapes, 2. Z3ta - Dark N Dirty and 3. Z3ta - Powerhouse Dance Collection. The latter 2 downloaded okay, but Digital Sound Factory has a broken link...I get this message: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<Key>
estore/Digital Sound Factory - Z3TA 2 - Wave Scapes.zip
</Key>

<RequestId>8DB306D61D8D432E</RequestId>
<HostId>
eS09z3YzD6uoIU+dqpZW5UC7Pb0Y+X76KoaOvX353hxdRk8wysFiHG2ilatjhRUq
</HostId>

</Error>

I've tried to contact Customer Support 3 times now over the course of as many days...just keep get 'internet broken' and Cakewalk Server Error. Even trying to contact WebMaster to report this problem has a similar message.

Can someone at Cakewalk contact me with a working link please?

Customer No. CWMR5510823
Email: alankataapt.net.au

Thank you
2011/09/13 12:18:53
AT
Alan,

you probably won't get any action here - people from cake seldom stop by.  I also wouldn't leave my email there - but write it out with "at" and "dot" so the bots don't spot it.

You could call if you are in the states.  Otherwise, keep trying to report.  Adn I'm not sure what is going on with all the html info in the body of your text.

@
2011/09/13 19:11:08
Kev999
you probably won't get any action here - people from cake seldom stop by.
But you could try posting in the E-Store Forum:

http://forum.cakewalk.com/tt.aspx?forumid=38
2011/09/13 22:58:18
AT
Jezz, Kev,

I didn't know they had their own forum.  Learn something every day.

@
2011/09/14 09:15:55
Fabio Rubato
Thanks for replying guys. I'll follow that E-Store forum through.

Cheers.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account