• Cakewalk Instruments
  • z3ta+2 no sound from MOST DSF/Wave Scapes patches, nor from a few patches in other libs
2011/09/15 02:14:51
tungsten carbide
I am running z3ta+2 and recently got the three new sound libraries - DSF WaveScapes, Dark N Dirty, and Powerhouse Dance.
ALMOST none of the DSF Wavescapes patches make any sound - about 1 in 10 of them do make sound and seem to operate normally.  
The DND & Powerhouse mostly work fine - there are a handful of those that also seem to not generate any sound, but they are very few.  Strangely there are quite a few patches in the "z3ta+ classic content bank" that don't seem to make sound.

I have tried this on two different computers (both running win7x64) on two different hosts - FLStudio and Reaper 4 (x64), with identical behavior.

Help!

Am I making some kind of n00b mistake?

2011/09/15 14:20:41
timswartz
Hi tungsten,

Thank you for purchasing our Z3TA+2 Wave Scapes expansion pack. Most of the programs in Wave Scapes use new waveforms.  It appears your problem may be the synth can not find them. If you performed a standard installation, all wave files will be located in C:\Cakewalk Content\Z3TA+ 2\Wavetables and begin with - DSF 101 Square
If you performed a custom installation, waveforms should be located in the custom location in the Wavetables folder.

Best Regards,

Tim
www.DigitalSoundFactory.com
2011/09/16 03:03:16
tungsten carbide
Thanks Tim - what is a bit odd is that they all suddenly started working tonight along with some others in non-DSF libraries that did not seem to be making sound.
BTW, your expansion pack is awesome.   Keep makin' em and I'll keep buyin' em.
2011/09/16 03:05:29
tungsten carbide
Thanks Tim - what is a bit odd is that they all suddenly started working tonight along with some others in non-DSF libraries that did not seem to be making sound.
BTW, your expansion pack is awesome.   Keep makin' em and I'll keep buyin' em.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account