2011/09/01 18:11:23
derFunkenstein
Hi guys,

I've got X1 Producer with Dimension Pro installed, all 32-bit because my machien only has 4GB of RAM anyway.  On its own in standalone mode, Dimension Pro works great.  I can play it with my MIDI controller fine.  Inserted as a VSTi in X1, the same patches I select in standalone mode won't play. Nothing will play - it won't play MIDI on the instrument track and it won't respond to my keyboard controller.  Other Virtual Instruments don't have this problem - I can insert Rapture LE or True Pianos or Kontakt Player or Sample Tank and they all work fine.  Just DimPro, and only when inserted as a plugin.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
2011/09/01 22:13:18
Mick Moreau
I've been using mine within X1 just fine now for a few weeks.  I'll boot up and take a look and see if I have something that might help overall.

2011/09/01 23:03:58
derFunkenstein
Thanks man. It USED to work.  I guess if nothing else I can uninstall/reinstall, but man that's a pain.  :p
2011/09/03 07:35:21
derFunkenstein
Uninstall/reinstall fixed it.      
2011/09/04 21:52:35
coachpeople
It seemed there was nothing but love and beauty everything; fragrant summer air and the laughter of happy birds. Everything

listened to the singing larks in brooding thoughtlessness. Yea,even the horned snails lay stretched out on grey stones with

their houses on their backs.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account