2011/09/03 00:36:00
clasonar37
Hello out there, hello out there, hello, hello...mimicking an echo from  a mountain.    Can somebody tell me what boxes do I check to create multi-timbral synths (i.e. D Pro or z3ta if it is multi-timbral).  I would like to just play around D Pro and 4 tracks with each track doing it's own thing.  I hope I explained this correctly.  I did go to the help screen, but I would like to get a little feedback before I start making mistakes with setting up my synths.  Thanks for taking the time out to listen to this.....
2011/09/03 15:22:09
AT
DimPro is multitambral - up to 4 voices.  lt is a switch in D-Pro itself and starts at the midi channel and goes up 3.  That is the reason you can save and copy and paste elements.  As far as I remember Z3TA it is mono-timbral.  But ususally I just use a single instance of each sound I want from the synth.  It produces its own problems, but ....

@
2011/09/04 21:51:29
coachpeople
It seemed there was nothing but love and beauty everything; fragrant summer air and the laughter of happy birds. Everything

listened to the singing larks in brooding thoughtlessness. Yea,even the horned snails lay stretched out on grey stones with

their houses on their backs.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account