2017/07/10 15:36:03
brconflict
Here
http://www.waves.com/plug...presenting-cla-mixdown

Looks and sounds pretty awesome. I've been using this technique for my mixes, lately, and with some due-diligence, this process has helped my mixes tremendously.

Apologies if someone's already posted this!

2017/07/10 15:37:25
Ham N Egz
larry posted it in deals
2017/07/10 15:45:21
brconflict
Expected. No point in me posting these. Thanks!
2017/07/10 15:46:36
interpolated
I feel it's more rock orientated which is fine if you only do that sort of thing. I might demo it first.
2017/07/10 16:09:53
sharke
Is this new? Otherwise, it would be strange that it has no reviews given that most Waves plugins have tons. 
2017/07/10 20:26:44
cclarry
sharke
Is this new? Otherwise, it would be strange that it has no reviews given that most Waves plugins have tons. 

Yes sharke...new plugin
2017/07/10 23:45:10
interpolated
I think I would prefer just some tips and what emulations to use, rather than a baked preset plug-in. It's convenient I guess.
2017/07/11 04:59:37
Grem
I been playing with this for a few hours. The thing is good. Really good. Subtle, but turn it off and you will hear the difference. The Glue is really nice and the Drive to me makes any distortion guitar sound great!! I used it on a rock metal song and a soft rock song. I could not find a bad setting on it. Try the demo!! $29!! It's mine!! I wonder if it will be included in the CLA Sig bundle?

Will you use it as a final mix fx? Probably not. But for something in a hurry to give to others or a client, band member, this is a winner.

[edit] Just saw this on Waves site: CLA Signature Series owners: If you purchased your bundle before July 10, 2017, check your mail for info on how to get CLA MixDown at a discount.

Does that mean less than $29? Hope so! :)
2017/07/11 15:07:42
TheMaartian
Grem
I been playing with this for a few hours. The thing is good. Really good. Subtle, but turn it off and you will hear the difference. The Glue is really nice and the Drive to me makes any distortion guitar sound great!! I used it on a rock metal song and a soft rock song. I could not find a bad setting on it. Try the demo!! $29!! It's mine!! I wonder if it will be included in the CLA Sig bundle?

Will you use it as a final mix fx? Probably not. But for something in a hurry to give to others or a client, band member, this is a winner.

[edit] Just saw this on Waves site: CLA Signature Series owners: If you purchased your bundle before July 10, 2017, check your mail for info on how to get CLA MixDown at a discount.

Does that mean less than $29? Hope so! :)

$14!
2017/07/11 15:08:54
Slugbaby
Thanks Grem. I just picked it up, hesitantly.  Just the type of review I've been looking for, that isn't on a sales site.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account