2017/07/21 20:51:04
Zo
Hi friends ...

As mercury owner , i would like to know how you guyz incorporate new inclusion in your bundle in your set up ...

Lets say your wup is running and you get a new plugin included , do you install the new plugin only or update your whole mercury thing ...

I m asking this cause i did the second and no go ...if i can avoid updating the whole thing it would be great ...

Thks
2017/07/21 21:49:28
cclarry
As long as the version hasn't increased, then you should
just be able to install the new plugin...
2017/07/21 22:49:35
Zo
cclarry

Larry what you mean does'nt incresed ? like from 8 to 9 or from 9.xxx to 9.yyyy ?

2017/07/21 23:38:11
cclarry
Zo
cclarry

Larry what you mean does'nt incresed ? like from 8 to 9 or from 9.xxx to 9.yyyy ?

Yeah Zo...as long as they haven't been updated (.xxx to point xxy) then there shouldn't
be an issue.  I believe just the new plugin should show up in Waves Central for installation.
2017/07/22 00:14:46
Zo
Ok i went from 9.2.36 to 9.2.37 witch what i have now on the center , so  i need to install the whole thing ?
2017/07/22 01:54:05
cclarry
Zo
Ok i went from 9.2.36 to 9.2.37 witch what i have now on the center , so  i need to install the whole thing ?

Yep, you'll have to install the load.  That's a bad way of doing things IMO.
That'a lot of "lost time", just like IK's SampleTank Database "rebuild" every time
you update.  Poor programming.
2017/07/22 02:36:35
Zo
cclarry
Zo

Yep, you'll have to install the load.  That's a bad way of doing things IMO.
That'a lot of "lost time", just like IK's SampleTank Database "rebuild" every time
you update.  Poor programming.

what is killing me Larry is not the intsall time , but it resets all my dll renaming in regsitry so i have to rename all the waves in 2 computers !!! one day of full work !!
2017/07/22 14:16:31
emeraldsoul
I like how if you have Waves Central installed and buy a new Waves plug, you get to log in, do password, activate install blah blah then it throws you an error . . .

. . . and then it tells you you have to update your Waves Central version to the latest, which means off to the Waves website for another download and install.

Can't Waves Central just update itself to the latest version? This is a software company, right?

other than that, everything's great.
2017/07/22 15:05:14
Zo
Guyz , i installed last stuff , do you guyz have brauer motion or CLA mixdown in VST 3 only or also in VST , it seems i can't find those in vst format after scan

2017/07/22 17:17:50
Zo
Guyz after a full update , a full unisntall , a full re install ....i still have some stuff missing from regular VST :

SSL E & G channel , NLS , brauer , CLA mixdpown , Emo G4 ect ...

Do they updated those to not show as vst but only VST 3 ?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account