2017/04/29 20:23:48
mcdonalk
If I install the latest version of Rapture Pro, will my existing custom content locations remain intact? Or, will my existing locations be ignored, and any new content be installed at non-preferred default locations?
2017/05/17 03:45:03
Amicus717
I'm in the middle of trying to reinstall Rapture Pro to a different location, but I'm having a hard time getting the libraries to follow. They insist on installing on the C: drive, no matter what I do. I've tried changing the paths in the Command Centre, and using verbose installation, and I can get some of the content to install to my chosen drive, but the multisamples still, without fail, default to the C: drive.

I'm about to give up and simply leave Rapture Pro uninstalled. I like it, but not enough to keep struggling with this installation process.
2017/05/25 03:11:33
Amicus717
Got the issue solved. The multisamples will install based on the Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cakewalk Music Software

Make sure the directory information for "SampleDataDir" points to where you want your samples to go, and it should install properly.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account