• Software
  • Anybody here have Acoustic Samples B5?
2018/10/25 22:03:27
bitflipper
That would be willing to help me conduct an experiment? Not sure I want to discuss the details in open forum just yet, as it involves a delicate issue with a vendor. If you have B5 and would like to help, please send me a PM. All I need is a SPAN screen capture with a specific organ setting.
2018/10/26 14:27:32
bitflipper
Nobody? I thought this was a popular instrument. At least, that's what I hear. The demos sound really good, but I don't do iLok.
2018/10/26 14:43:28
thepianist65
I don't do iLok either, and I have discovered that Blue is now my favorite B3 emulation by far. I am curious about V5, and Acoustisamples has also  just released VTines, which sounds fantastic in the demos.
2018/10/26 14:52:17
thepianist65
Although I am reminded that the copy protection can be computer based, no dongle required, and I do have one of their products already, the GD 6 acoustic guitar, although I haven't used it at all lately. If the B5 goes on sale I might purchase, and am considering the VTines product while it's technically on sale about $20 discount).
2018/10/26 14:55:08
bitflipper
I've been comparing Hammond emulations a lot lately. Which is a surprise, given that I've had a great one in my kit for many years (VB3) and never thought I'd be researching alternatives. (VB3's successor, VB3-II has been a major disappointment and step backward.)

Blue is outstanding and I might even purchase it if they offer a nice discount for Black Friday. I am currently evaluating the Arturia offering, which has some interesting features no other faux-Hammond has, such as a modulation matrix. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account