2016/07/14 07:54:33
Glyn Barnes
Somehow I think this has to a joke or something, its a day I doubted would ever arrive!, I have just received an email.

Your DrumCore 4 Download is Now Available! Go get it!
Good news! You may now download the DrumCore 4 product that you pre-ordered from the downloads area of your store account. We are happy with the final product, and looking forward to hearing what you think.

I will be downloading tonight and I hope it will be worth the wait.
2016/07/14 09:17:09
Bajan Blue
Drumcore Ultra - $599 or $639- depends where you look on the site.

Wow

2016/07/14 09:19:45
Bajan Blue
Glyn
Hope download and install goes well - especially after all this time - you will have to let us know if it's been worth the wait, or if it has already been surpassed by all the other products out there - I still have kitcore somewhere - no longer installed though as didn't work too well on a 64bit system
Cheers
Nigel

2016/07/14 10:40:18
Glyn Barnes
Mmmmm, from the system requirments.

***Many users report success using DrumCore 4 with Win 10. Sonoma
has no reason to believe DC4 will not work with Win 10, but further
internal testing is needed before we can recommend it.

Not suprising really considering when they started development it was probably on Win98
2016/07/14 11:51:28
BassDaddy
Glyn Barnes
Mmmmm, from the system requirments.

***Many users report success using DrumCore 4 with Win 10. Sonoma
has no reason to believe DC4 will not work with Win 10, but further
internal testing is needed before we can recommend it.

Not suprising really considering when they started development it was probably on Win98

LOL! That's not really an unusual stance on Win 10 anyway. (I was thinking MSDOS but you're prob right.
2016/07/14 12:34:32
Glyn Barnes
BassDaddy

LOL! That's not really an unusual stance on Win 10 anyway. (I was thinking MSDOS but you're prob right.

Probably started on DOS and then started the beta testing on Win 98!
2016/07/14 13:45:35
kitekrazy1
Glyn Barnes
Somehow I think this has to a joke or something, its a day I doubted would ever arrive!, I have just received an email.

Your DrumCore 4 Download is Now Available! Go get it!
Good news! You may now download the DrumCore 4 product that you pre-ordered from the downloads area of your store account. We are happy with the final product, and looking forward to hearing what you think.

I will be downloading tonight and I hope it will be worth the wait.

If it were me I would be keeping it a secret.  I had the previous Drum Core whole "shebang". I just came out of the closet.

2016/07/14 13:58:14
Glyn Barnes
I only ever had Kitcore and found it useful. I preordered the Drumcore 4 light as a 64bit player for that. Of course in the time I have been waiting I have added much and probably wont use it frequently.

I don't have much interest in the audio loop part of the program.

So, installation seemed to go OK but very clunky. Now I need the migration program to Import my Kitcore 3 stuff, its not in my downloads. Lets see how responsive support is?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account