2017/07/17 15:54:59
Mesh
rsinger
Alchemy is my go to sample player. Being able to set up 8 variations on a patch and morph between them is really nice. As a guitar player I can use an expression pedal and morph between 4 variations while I play. Very cool.

I've never used an expression pedal (I'm also a guitarist) and would love to use Alchemy with one. Any recommendations on which pedal to get?  
2017/07/17 16:25:17
rsinger
Any MIDI expression pedal should work. I have a Yamaha MFC10 that has an expression pedal. 

2017/07/17 16:59:06
Mesh
rsinger
Any MIDI expression pedal should work. I have a Yamaha MFC10 that has an expression pedal. 

Excellent!!
I have an old Digitech RP 10 which I've been meaning to get out of storage and use.
2017/07/20 18:05:41
outland144k
Mesh
rsinger

Excellent!!
I have an old Digitech RP 10 which I've been meaning to get out of storage and use.

If you can find one, the old Yamaha MCS2 allows for two foot controllers and two foot switches (each is bought separately, however). The cool part of having two foot controllers is that you can set them up to an X and Y axis if you want. This works then like the joystick in the Korg Wavestation did.

I own two MCS2's. They are awesome.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account