2011/05/19 16:42:04
LANEY
Has anyone bought the new Rapture add-on?  If so how does it sound? The demos sound sweet but I want an actual customers opinion.

Thanks,
2011/05/19 17:59:50
dmbaer
LANEY

Has anyone bought the new Rapture add-on?  If so how does it sound? The demos sound sweet but I want an actual customers opinion.

Thanks,

Do you mean the new sound set from fr4ncisco, chad and b-rock priced at $39?  If so, yeah, it does sound sweet.  I plan to pick it up at some point ... maybe this weekend.  I'll report back when I have something to report.
2011/05/19 18:13:09
thomasabarnes
Our b-rock made a commercial expansion pack?!! That's cool. I'll support b-rock, as he gave us some nice free presets, too! Where's the link to this commercial expansion pack? Can somebody post it?
2011/05/19 19:27:56
LANEY
2011/05/19 20:13:24
AT
Laney,

if you don't have the Museum pack, you should get it.  And the pay package too.
2011/05/20 03:46:35
fr4ncesco
I can't speak much as I'm obviously biased, but I'm quite proud of this

The demo songs are 100% Rapture except drums and Dimension Pro guitar power chords only in the song From71to97 (my personal rendition of two classic sounds, you'll spot them easily)

Hope you'll enjoy this pack

ciao
Francesco
2011/05/20 05:06:17
thomasabarnes
LANEY:

Thanks for the link. I'll give these a try when I get paid on the 1st. :)
2011/05/20 07:53:40
LANEY
Fr4ncesco,

I bought it and LOVE it.   These sounds are worth more than $40 dollars.  Thanks for the info on the demo, so many times you here a demo and then find out they were using other stuff.  There is a lot you can do with these sounds with the multi-patterns and all.  
I stayed up too late playing with all these sounds!

Great job
2011/05/20 19:51:40
fr4ncesco
thanks

2011/05/21 10:22:23
chad
LANEY

The demos sound sweet but I want an actual customers opinion.

Hey Laney,

Thanks for your interest.  I've received quite a few emails of user comments.  I'll ask them if I can post them somewhere. 

thomasabarnes

Our b-rock made a commercial expansion pack?!! That's cool. I'll support b-rock, as he gave us some nice free presets, too! Where's the link to this commercial expansion pack? Can somebody post it?

The one and only brock.   ;)   

LANEY

Fr4ncesco,

I bought it and LOVE it.   These sounds are worth more than $40 dollars.  Thanks for the info on the demo, so many times you here a demo and then find out they were using other stuff.  There is a lot you can do with these sounds with the multi-patterns and all.  
I stayed up too late playing with all these sounds!

Great job

All of the demo songs are 100% Rapture Sounds from the expansion pack for all material except for drums.  There are more details on the soundcloud pages for each track, but those don't appear with the embedded player.  I'm glad you discovered the pack and are happy with it.  :) 

My opinion is also biased, but fr4ncesco did an amazing job with the new Programs.  For anyone else that is interested there is a pdf manual that you can download here:   U120 Manual

It contains mini brief tutorials on how to best utilize the SG, EG presets, and the custom LFO waveforms.  Let me know if you have any more questions on the pack, audio demos, program/file lists, ect. 

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account