2011/07/30 10:53:39
Mystic38
So..its coming..

but where is all the juicy stuff?.. specs?..

Yes it looks like its got a nice GUI... but #1 on my wish list is midi out of the arps.. its a real pain to try to reverse engineer simply to integrate a great arp/patch with a composition.
2011/08/04 13:43:52
dmbaer
Willy Jones [Cakewalk
]

http://www.cakewalk.com/products/Z3TA/

Can you please tell us: will installation of Z3TA+ 2 overwrite the earlier version?  I would like to have the old and new version concurrently available.
2011/08/04 13:47:06
Brian Desmond [Cakewalk]
Hi Mystic38,

You can load your own custom MIDI arps in Z2 :)
2011/08/04 13:47:49
Brian Desmond [Cakewalk]
Hi dmbaer,

Z3TA+ 2 is a totally different product, so you can install them both and use them side by side.
2011/08/04 13:52:13
DigitalArchivist
Z3TA 2 does not overwrite the earlier version. You can customize where you want to install it, both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions. You do need to run the standalone version as Administrator in Vista or Windows 7 to enter your registration code and complete the software authorization. Your serial number is entered during the installation process. 

Hope this helps!
2011/08/04 14:58:29
waveboy
where  is the demo ?& manual ?
 you dont expect people to buy without trying ,surely ?

i also need to know if  the complete overhaul means i can now load any & all my single cycle wavs ( including my galbanums ) without pratting* around limited to six  (l)user samples import.
 also if fm/am osc modulation is any osc to any osc & no longer sequential

these two reasons are why i stopped using z3ta1.

(*uk english, please insert american here......)
2011/08/04 18:18:13
justintonation
Can you tell me if microtuning support is implemented in Z3TA+2?
It was in the original Z3TA+ by scala file support in the pitch mod window.

I heard that this feature was dropped from Z3TA+2 for some very silly reason, but I and many others requested it as it's absolutely essential for all people who work with microtones.
Many expirimental people in the west (like IDM artists, including Aphex Twin etc), and the whole of the middle east for instance (they don't use 12tone equal temperament either) need microtuning support!!
I'd buy Z3TA+2 right now if microtuning is supported like it was in Z3TA+ (and is in Rapture and Dimension Pro), but without it I can't use it at all.

Btw I love how the audio demos sound!
Congratulations!
But please, tell me it has microtuning support. Please please.
2011/08/05 07:51:32
jma
waveboy

i also need to know if  the complete overhaul means i can now load any & all my single cycle wavs ( including my galbanums ) without pratting* around limited to six  (l)user samples import.

The Galbanum waveforms will work, but 32-bit is still not supported, you need to convert them to 16-bit first, just as in z3ta 1.5. And you still only have 6 user waveform slots.
2011/08/05 07:59:20
jma
justintonation

Can you tell me if microtuning support is implemented in Z3TA+2?
Looks like it's gone. It's no longer in the Options menu and there's no mention of it in the manual.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account