2011/08/05 01:29:21
Living Room Rocker
I guess I foolishly signed up for the early notificiation e-mail for Z3ta+2's release date, and I got nothing.  Now I'm stuck at the end of the download line.  What was that hype all about?
2011/08/05 14:00:21
mleghorn
What is a download line? Does it really matter when you download Z3ta2? I downloaded it last night without any problems. It's a very small download.

I didn't get notified either. Maybe Cake is stretched a little thin these days. It's not a big issue to me. Obviously, since you're on the forum, you know that Z3ta2 is available. Any issues downloading it?

2011/08/06 03:37:10
Living Room Rocker
Hi mleghorn,

Hum, so it wasn't just me.  The "download line" was just a little joke since getting or not getting the notification wouldn't make any difference as to downloading the new release.  Hence, there really isn't a line to wait in for the download.  Sometimes my humor is just a little too dry.  Sorry for the confusion.

Kind regards,

Living Room Rocker

2011/08/06 12:14:16
DigitalArchivist
I never got an e-mail notification. I happened to be looking at the Cakewalk Store the very moment it was released. I'm positive that happened before the forum notice and I was first in the download line. How's that for dry humor.
2011/08/06 12:47:25
Genghis
Hmmm... I got the email, but I'm on a vacation so I won't be able to get it until the middle of the month.  How's that for poetic irony?
2011/08/06 22:22:49
Grem
I got the email. After I had already bought it!!!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account