2011/08/05 05:07:29
MUSE
On my site if anyone uses this in NI Kore 2. 44 user pages controlling almost every function with the Kore controller including performance pages

http://fingermarks.co.uk/music2.htm

2011/08/05 09:10:25
wetdentist
thank you very much for doing this! i will be all over that template in the next few days!
2011/08/05 10:05:22
chad
Very cool.  Thanks for sharing.  What do you guys think of the new z3ta+ sounds?  :)
2011/08/05 10:52:36
S.Wallis
Wow, that's very kind of you and i'll be downloading it as soon as i get Z3ta+ 2.

Can't thank you enough as this has saved me a good few hours....

Next job (after buying Z3ta 2) - is tagging all of the presets.... Out of interest, are you going to do that Muse?
2011/08/05 14:17:59
MUSE
S.Wallis

Wow, that's very kind of you and i'll be downloading it as soon as i get Z3ta+ 2.

Can't thank you enough as this has saved me a good few hours....

Next job (after buying Z3ta 2) - is tagging all of the presets.... Out of interest, are you going to do that Muse?

Probably not. I usually prefer to create templates to enable myself to play the instrument hands-on (and as part of mastering its structure) as well as to empower others to do that if they want but for myself I see little reason to clutter up my Kore library with thousands of third party patches I may never use - my preference has always been to be more selective and just convert the ones I like the best and find useful (and then often as part of a custom multi instrument/effect combo sound) - then I can also go into more detail and create more descriptive and useful attributes for them.

Actually I've not established yet if they are even batch importable from this version - with 1.5 they are but I suspect these may not be (given that the patch names do not even appear in the Matrix when you switch between them)
2011/08/05 15:07:58
wetdentist
i tried batch importing them last night, and it was a no-go
2011/08/05 17:54:41
MUSE
Yeah, not surprised.
2011/08/06 18:27:28
MUSE
I've added an alternative version with an additional top level user page with knobs mapped to multiple params for fun, as well as a functional morph grid set up controlling the XY and waveshapers. On my site as before.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account