2015/11/25 19:05:21
gswitz
Another heads up, I have not been able to authorize it on my laptop which will be my practice tool over Turkey day weekend.

I get a message box that says internal error when I try.

I am reassured that Overloud posted on our thread. They also emailed me. I wouldn't want them to work over the holidays for this. I'm sure we will get it worked out soon. You all agree? Back me up? I love the sounds and I'm excited but also patient.
2015/11/25 19:22:46
Leee
gswitz
.... I wouldn't want them to work over the holidays for this. I'm sure we will get it worked out soon. You all agree? Back me up? I love the sounds and I'm excited but also patient.....

I'm not a patient person, one of my many flaws....and the first thing I thought when I saw Overloud's post was, of course, to ask....How long do you think it will take to fix?  A few days?  Weeks?  Months?   Hopefully it'll be an easy fix.
 But I'll try the workaround posted above, if it works for me that will keep me happy until the fix.

2015/11/25 20:15:42
Doktor Avalanche
Side post...

Hey Overloud.. as you are here why not take a look at this (support request #20150512020950) once the issue in this thread is resolved?

Thanks..
2015/11/26 02:55:34
overloudaudiotools
gswitz
Another heads up, I have not been able to authorize it on my laptop which will be my practice tool over Turkey day weekend.

I get a message box that says internal error when I try.

temporary workaround for this: you can authorize a USB flash drive instead of the laptop.
no need for a "dedicated" usb drive in this case: the license files only take less than a megabyte of space on the drive in their own "Overloud Licenses" folder. You can use the rest of the space on the drive for your files as usual.
2015/11/26 03:27:30
jerrydf
I agree with gswitz, I can wait a while for Overloud. We don't have the Turkey weekend over here (UK), work as usual...

jdf
2015/11/26 06:37:02
gswitz
TY Overloud! The trick with the USB Authorization enables me to use it on my laptop.

I did try offline authorization first and that failed the same as the Online Authorization.

Now I'm able to use TH3 on my vacation. I am loving the sounds. It's super sweet!

It might help to know that the laptop OS is Windows 10 N Professional clean install (not an upgrade). I believe this is the same as my desktop which authorized without an issue.
2015/11/26 06:39:35
gswitz
On a side cakewalk note, I was trying the work around to disable TH3 before saving and closing the project and I grouped the power button on 2 different tracks for the FX Chains containing TH3.

This works to disable them, but when I save the project and re-open it, they are no longer grouped.

Could someone confirm? I tried to submit a Problem Report, but the problem reporter seems to not allow the submission of problem reports anymore. :-)
2015/11/27 12:33:35
june61944
From Overloud just now:

Hello Marc,

we have just released TH3 version 3.0.1. This version should solve the issues you are having in SONAR, can you confirm this?

TH3 should automatically prompt you to download the installer when the next time you open it.

If it doesn't, here are the download links:
2015/11/27 14:12:56
Leee
Yea! I'm happy to report that the 3.0.1 update works!   No more crashing.
Thanks Overloud for the quick update!
2015/11/27 15:14:37
jerrydf
I've just received the 3.0.1 and it works!! Great work from the Overloud team there.
This really is world-class tech support. Well done guys!

Jerry
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account