• Software
  • Sonarworks Headphone Calibration - Is it supposed to sound like this? (p.2)
2016/07/13 20:10:23
skitch_84
cclarry
Direct from the website

We have streamlined the measurement and correction processes so you don't have to read anything before you start. You will be guided along the way as you go.

As streamlined as the process is, we are currently working on a user manual and it should be out by the end of 2016.

Thanks, Larry. Yeah, I pretty much figured out all of the features after a few minutes of playing around with it, but I wanted to have the manual if, in fact, there was one. 
2017/07/18 11:40:23
cakevaper
Isn't the point of the sonarworks plugin that you create your song and mix into them as you go along, rather than listen to a finished product? 
The plugin will flatten out the frequencies of what it hears to the amount dictated by your headphone "preset" calibration.
If you play a finished master with a very intentional bass heavy feel, the plugin would flatten it out.
The only songs that will sound exactly as you mixed them will be songs that you mixed through them whilst you are in multitrack mode. Bounce it down to stereo and it will sound different with the preset on.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account