• Software
  • 5 seconds, no audio, but there are still some good clues there... (p.14)
2017/07/13 14:45:41
msorrels
So will Syntronik Synth UI be available inside Sampletank 3 when you load a Syntronik sound or will Sampletank 3 only be able to load sounds/presets created in the Syntronik VST (which will have the new UI/etc) but not actually be able to change anything?
2017/07/13 17:28:19
bigcatt
Do you think this will mix well with Inspire or will we need to EQ them and add Reverb to get them to layer?

Also Grats on the pending release and having an answer to the question 'Is it Out Yet?'.
2017/07/13 20:02:50
IK_Multimedia
bigcatt
Do you think this will mix well with Inspire or will we need to EQ them and add Reverb to get them to layer?

Also Grats on the pending release and having an answer to the question 'Is it Out Yet?'.

You're welcome.  I'm not familiar with Inspire but I believe Syntronik will layer well with other sounds (as well as the four layers you have in Syntronik itself which are actually quite a bit more versatile than might appear at a glance).
2017/07/13 20:04:47
IK_Multimedia
msorrels
So will Syntronik Synth UI be available inside Sampletank 3 when you load a Syntronik sound or will Sampletank 3 only be able to load sounds/presets created in the Syntronik VST (which will have the new UI/etc) but not actually be able to change anything?

Hi, you will not see the separate UI for each like you do in Syntronik but you will be able to alter the sound via the Edit page in SampleTank 3.  Note that the arpeggiator and the layering system in Syntronik will not be ported directly over to SampleTank 3 upon release though.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account