• Software
  • 5 seconds, no audio, but there are still some good clues there... (p.7)
2017/05/26 14:55:49
sergiosimoes
igiwigi
Can you use Syntronik synths as  separate vst's without Sampletank 3???

Hey John,

I don't know. Maybe this synth has a new sample engine... Peter from IK can answer this. And the only VST instrument I have from IK is the Miroslav Philarmonik 2 CE, that I installed for the first time last weekend. During the installation, Sampletank 3 was also included but I had no time to play with it yet.

Best wishes

Sergio
2017/05/26 17:16:40
IK_Multimedia
Syntronik is its own product and can be used without SampleTank 3.

For those that wish to, though, your Syntronik sounds can be used inside SampleTank if desired (there will be an update to allow for the sound engine to accommodate Syntronik sounds).

Edit - of course if there are issues anybody is having with SampleTank 3 that have not been resolved through the appropriate support channels I'm available via PM and will certainly see what I can do to check out what's going on.
2017/05/26 18:00:32
BobF
Peter - As an owner of a ton of IKM stuff, I'm really glad you participate here the way you do.

Thanks
2017/05/26 19:22:00
Fleer
He da man. Trustworthy and human. Me likes 'm dat way.
2017/05/26 19:52:39
IK_Multimedia
BobF
Peter - As an owner of a ton of IKM stuff, I'm really glad you participate here the way you do.

Thanks

FleerHe da man. Trustworthy and human. Me likes 'm dat way.

Had to build my own multi-quote (OK, stop griping about the forum software...) to say THANKS to you both.  And others that I know from public and private communications feel the same and it's flattering and a tad embarrassing but I appreciate it nonetheless

I don't always have the power to help directly with an issue (or the answers to every question) but I will definitely do what I can to be a pest internally and track down help and/or answers the best I can.  I know not everybody feels that way but I'm doing my best to be transparent and if it doesn't seem like I'm doing my best to help you just let me know.
2017/05/26 21:26:58
BassDaddy
Safe to say Peter is one of the good guys.
2017/05/26 22:13:31
robbyk
BassDaddy

I'll second that!
2017/05/26 22:18:33
IK_Multimedia
BassDaddy

Thanks!  Even though you don't like my terrible "dad humor", you can still say that and I appreciate it

And I like "safe to say" because overall it's actually safer to say stuff here, even if there's some heat and misunderstanding here and there.  I know even when Larry is coming at IK at his hardest (not to single out, just an example) he's kind enough to note that he's not coming at me personally or specifically.  But I should shut up before I ruin it and before KVR and Gearslutz get wind of this and break up with me.
2017/05/26 23:34:50
Fleer
Uh oh, I hear King L's footsteps ...
2017/05/27 01:14:59
cclarry
Pete IS one of the Good Guys...of that I make no qualm...
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account