• Software
  • Cytomic updates "The Glue" to v1.3.18 10th July 2017
2017/07/10 12:18:13
cclarry
Cytomic has updated The Glue, the analog modelled resonant filter plug-in, to v1.3.18.
Changes in v1.3.18:
  • Reduced oversampler latency to use the lowest possible to support current realtime and render oversampling amounts.
  • Added advanced setting to allow dynamic updating of latency when switching between realtime and render – note: very few hosts support this, so this setting has to be manually changed in the settings.xml config file.
  • Fixed: uninitialised variable in linear phase oversampler.
Changes in v1.3.17:
  • Fixed: uninitialised variable in minimum and intermediate phase oversampler.
  • Note: switched to using VS2015 for Windows Builds to work around static c runtime shutdown problems with the JUCE library using VS2012.
Changes in v1.3.16:
  • New: minimum phase and intermediate phase modes for oversampling.
  • New: global CPU meter.

Read more at  [link=http://www.cytomic.com]www.cytomic.com  [/link]
2017/07/11 02:15:21
emeraldsoul
I dunno,

"Cytomic has updated The Glue, the analog modelled resonant filter plug-in, to v1.3.18."

. . .I have the Glue, it's a compressor based on SSL bus, not a "filter" . . . ?

maybe they mean the "Drop"   ??
2017/07/11 12:37:47
dcumpian
Honestly, The Glue just works. Can't imagine what they could have updated on it. It's the only thing I put on the master bus when mixing.

Regards,
Dan
2017/07/11 12:59:28
emeraldsoul
Agreed, just Glue on the master bus here. I have yet to foray into the Waves SSL world 'cause I already spent like $79 on the Glue 10 years ago? and I'm good to go. Nice investment!

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account