• Software
  • Do you use the Waves AudioTrack plugin? JJP speaks highly of it...
2014/01/04 15:43:38
smallstonefan
In a great video with Jack Joseph Puig he is asked to name some of his favorite plugins. Of all things, he mentions the Waves AudioTrack plugin. You can hear his comments in the video at marker 18:50:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl3ilZ5aBbI

I've got this in Waves Platinum but have overlooked it do to having so many compressors. I'm going to check it out now, but was curious about your experience with the plug. JJP is really a fan of it.

PS: This is an interesting video and worth watching...
2017/07/01 03:59:52
Fleer
And now free for Reason users :)
2017/07/01 18:29:02
kitekrazy1
I musta missed him mentioning that plugin.  It's easy to overlook plugins when you have so many of them.  I had this with Gold and got the Reason freebie for the other system.  That was when I opened it up.  It seems very simplistic which is a benefit when you have to create something quick.
2017/07/01 18:56:29
Grem
I had to go back and see what it was, but I like it too. Very simple and easy to get good results.

A while back I went through all my plugs in the Gold Bundle. I had forgot about this one. It does remind me about another great Waves oldie; the C1. Love that plug.

SO all those that got in on the Waves sale recently with the Gold Bundle being ridiculously low at around $121, try these plugs out. You will soon realize what a deal you got!! : )
2017/07/05 00:31:15
Zo
I don't know why waves doesn't upadte gui's of old hits like that ...not the style but mainly the size makes me overlook em ...still the renaissance suite is highly underated
2017/07/07 00:49:27
BassDaddy
Grem
I had to go back and see what it was, but I like it too. Very simple and easy to get good results.

A while back I went through all my plugs in the Gold Bundle. I had forgot about this one. It does remind me about another great Waves oldie; the C1. Love that plug.

SO all those that got in on the Waves sale recently with the Gold Bundle being ridiculously low at around $121, try these plugs out. You will soon realize what a deal you got!! : )

Grem is laying some knowledge on us. There really are some hidden (out in the open) gems in there.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account