2017/07/07 03:12:10
bigcatt
I try my hand at a little review of a big Medieval and Renaissance instrument pack from Fluffy Audio.

Rinascimento Review.
2017/07/07 03:32:30
Fleer
Well done, huge one. Have been eyeballing Rinascimento for some time now. Good comparison with Era 2. Interesting vibrato legend too. You ARE a grammarian. Would also love your thoughts on similar instruments in SonicCouture's Conservatoire Collection.
2017/07/07 03:43:00
bigcatt
Thanks Fleer. I really only felt comfortable comparing ERA 2 after the try session which at least gave me a peak at the instrument, along with viewing some video reviews. I'm not sure if SonicCulture does anything like that. I'd love to own both ERA 2 and Conservatoire but I've spent my allowance for the year. Maybe someday in the future.
2017/07/07 23:59:45
jude77
BC:
I love the way you call that a "little review".  Geez, it's more in depth than Freud's analysis of the Oedipal Complex.  Very well written informative!
2017/07/08 01:51:00
TerraSin
This is one I am eventually going to pick up but I'm going to wait for a sale. What I've heard of it sounds good but it's not something I need for most projects and Era 2 has fit much more into that field that I think this would.

Nice review on it. Very in-depth look.
2017/07/08 02:04:51
bigcatt
Thanks Jude77, yeah it did go on a bit more than I planned, though maybe not quite to Freud length. Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks TerraSin. It is interesting from what I could pickup of Era 2, it and this are about as far apart as you can get while covering the same basic field. That really surprised me. As mentioned I suspect Era 2 is great and the right for fantasy movies or games that want a bit of Hollywood sheen to them.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account