• Software
  • I finally give up on IK Multimedia (p.7)
2016/03/22 15:15:31
vintagevibe
I don't see 20 Gear credits in my Custom Shop account.
2016/03/22 16:20:24
sharke
bitflipper
Why doesn't everybody have this?

(OK, so Amazon has - no kidding - patented the 1-click button. But surely someone clever enough to invent a Stealth Limiter could also design a simplified purchase process.)

Now here's the other extreme. Do you realize how much that friggin 1-Click button costs me every month!!
2016/03/22 19:36:38
bigcatt
I saw the one click button in the post and clicked on it out of force of habit!
2016/03/22 20:00:10
Fleer
You rang, M'Lord?
2016/03/23 04:43:00
BassDaddy
That button is the direct line to Lurch?
2016/03/23 09:52:26
Pragi
sharke
bitflipper
Why doesn't everybody have this?

(OK, so Amazon has - no kidding - patented the 1-click button. But surely someone clever enough to invent a Stealth Limiter could also design a simplified purchase process.)

Now here's the other extreme. Do you realize how much that friggin 1-Click button costs me every month!!

Is this a further development of the Waves One Knob series?
2016/03/23 11:41:22
robbyk
clintmartin
Do you have to jump through hoops?....Yes.
However, you will get some great products for very little money once you get the process down.

I am new to IK Multimedia with only the vintage compressors which I am having a great time with. I am looking to get more, especially the clipper and limiter next.

So is this the "process"?

1.) Use jam points online to get gear credits up to 1/3 of purchase. Then use gear credits in the Custom Shop to make the purchase?

Or...

2.) Wait for Group Buy?

Thanks for any help :)
2016/03/23 11:55:54
Mesh
robbyk
clintmartin
Do you have to jump through hoops?....Yes.
However, you will get some great products for very little money once you get the process down.

I am new to IK Multimedia with only the vintage compressors which I am having a great time with. I am looking to get more, especially the clipper and limiter next.

So is this the "process"?

1.) Use jam points online to get gear credits up to 1/3 of purchase. Then use gear credits in the Custom Shop to make the purchase?

Or...

2.) Wait for Group Buy?

Thanks for any help :)

The Group Buy is the way to go......you can get a lot and pay less. Most of my IK purchases have been through this method.
2016/03/23 11:58:43
BassDaddy
Or... double down by getting gear credits by using jam points and then...wait for a group buy. IK also has a sale on gear credits at least once a year and that is a good time to buy for later use. I think I have 120  I bought for a reduced price still in my account just waiting for something I can't say no to.
2016/03/23 13:25:25
bigcatt
But can you use gear credits on group buys or other sales?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account