• Software
  • Melodyne Updated to 4.1.1.011 (p.2)
2017/06/13 18:37:46
pentimentosound
I figured as much and ran it anyway. All looks fine.
Thanks guys
Michael
2017/06/14 20:02:12
Keni
cclarry
Check your account or Run Melodyne standalone and select
"Check for updates" from the "Help" Menu to update

Bug fixes
  • Fixed: graying out under certain circumstances of the buttons used to open the macros
  • Fixed: occasional crashes when the Note Separation Tool was used in Note Assignment Mode and the threshold value was altered
  • Fixed: alteration under certain circumstances of the length of an audio file when saving
  • Fixed: crashes occurring in rare cases when multiple recordings followed in quick succession
  • Fixed: crashes occurring in certain circumstances with Logic Pro 10.3.1 under macOS 10.12.x and 10.11.x
  • Fixed: crashes coincident with the opening of some projects with Logic 10.3
  • Fixed: crashes occurring sometimes in Sonar when an ARA region was frozen
  • Fixed: occasional interruptions of the simultaneous transfer of four or more tracks with Digital Performer 9.13 under macOS 10.11.6
  • Fixed: memory leak with FL Studio

Thanks...

I had just (incorrectly) posted about this in the Sonar forum.... Good to  hear some info!

2017/06/15 01:09:01
Jesse G
Thanks cclarry, 

Thanks for looking out for us man...  Here take this cup of coffee as a a thank you gift.

2017/06/15 03:48:54
emeraldsoul
Somebody tell Allan!  :)  just kidding.  c'mon, that's funny. I bet even he would laugh if he reads this.
2017/06/15 07:43:57
Bajan Blue
OK - just tried the freeze and save - this was the issue I had been having for sometime - i.e you can freeze the track after working in Melodyne as a region FX but when you go to save the project Sonar crashes.
I have Melodyne Studio not the free Melodyne supplied with Sonar.
Unfortunately the first time I tried it the same problem still happens - anyone else tried this yet??
Nigel

2017/06/15 10:50:44
pentimentosound
Nigel
On occasion and maybe specific projects(?), but it hasn't stopped me from saving my work, yet. I'll try to find which project it is and post my work around..... It happens once in a while and since I feel confident I can save, then. I haven't paid that much attention to it. There is a lot going on in my life! LOL
Good luck with it. Perhaps a more focused technologically minded type can fill us in.
Michael
2017/06/16 07:13:23
Bajan Blue
Michael
Thanks - this doesn't stop me using it as I just bounce the track when finished and remove melodyne then can save OK - its just a nuisance!!
I'm  away this weekend but will carry out further tests next week to see if there is any improvements!
Cheers
Nigel

2017/06/16 10:33:51
pentimentosound

2017/06/16 11:20:25
gustabo
To all having crash issues with Melodyne, check which Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable you have installed.
If you have a version newer than Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable -14.0.23026, uninstall both x86 and x64 versions, dl the official release from Microsoft and most of the crashes, if not all, will be alleviated.
I've helped others fix their crashes with this suggestion.
2017/06/16 13:55:44
pentimentosound
Thanks, gustabo. I have C++2015 14.0.24123      That is the only (and newest) 2015 C++.

If some other program installed that and I remove it, what happens? LOL 
When I try to download your version, I get the one I have.

Michael
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account