2017/07/05 10:31:34
cclarry

Summer has truly arrived here at Sonnox HQ. However, rather than celebrate by heading to the beach, we've put in a mammoth effort to bring you the latest addition to our range.

Before we launch on Thursday we'd like to exclusively share some details of the new Oxford Dynamic EQ with you and the rest of our newsletter group.

Have you tried to control boomy or harsh frequencies using a traditional static EQ but found that you compromised the integrity of the original recording? Then found that writing automation lost you precious time and sounded unnatural? Perhaps you've heard that a multiband compressor is the answer but it left you scratching your head?

Then the Oxford Dynamic EQ is the tool you need. It provides just the required amount of processing when you need it and takes very little time to set up. 5 bands of the ultra-musical Type-3 EQ curve can be overlapped to bring unparalleled control and characteristic Sonnox transparency to your single sources, instrument groups and 2-bus alike.

It also introduces unique features such as the option to trigger the effect by onset (transient) detection. Particularly useful when working with drums and percussion. Additionally, per band mid-side processing can be used to enhance a vocal without affecting side-channel balance or to open up a mix by focusing low end energy in the centre.

But don't just take our word for it, some of our users have tried it out already and here are a couple of choice quotes;

"One of those plug-ins I can put into every project I've got going and make it sound better in seconds."

"Wow, an amazing plugin! The feature to set a band's sidechain frequency totally independently is the feature I was missing on all other dynamic EQ's ..."

As we have a couple of days until the plug-in is ready for you to demo and buy, we've put together a short teaser video to whet your appetite further. Enjoy!

Please head to our website on Thursday for more details. If you've any questions before or after the release please contact us.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account