• Software
  • PSP EMT 2445 updated to 1.3.0
2017/06/26 09:27:05
cclarry
[[PSP 2445 EMT RE-intro offer
Until the 30th of June 2017 you can buy PSP 2445 EMT at the special re-introductory price of $69*[<font] Starting from the 1st of July 2017 the regular price of $149* will be applied. (* all prices exclude taxes) 
2017/06/26 12:24:44
Zo
Emt endorsed ...is it the only new thing in the update ?
2017/06/26 15:55:11
JohnKenn
New routing options, mono stereo paths.
Unfortunately (my opinion only)..
The new update has gone to the dark side with ilok..
2017/06/26 15:56:49
dlesaux
Zo
Emt endorsed ...is it the only new thing in the update ?

Added Routing switch under the flap. This switch lets you select between standard mono to stereo processing, stereo to  stereo and dual mono processing for situations in which you need this kind of flexibility. Please note that in the stereo to stereo configuration, the most stereophonically correct configuration is with 244 set to II - I and 245 set to I - II channel configurations. Additionally, when using dual mono configuration the upper position of both channel configuration switches results in the sum of two outputs from each engine going into each of output channels thus a dense reverb result while the lower position of switches provides only single channel of each engine to each of plug-in's output channel thus a sparse, more relaxed reverb tail. In all three modes the Width control works the same way allowing you to get a narrowed stereo or a mono reverb on the plug-in’s output.
2017/06/26 16:54:15
pwalpwal
JohnKenn
The new update has gone to the dark side with ilok..

damn, it has too! ffs psp
2017/06/26 18:02:49
dlesaux
Yeah but it doesn't need the dongle. I was a resister too until the Eventide Room 2016 promotion came up. I couldn't pass it up. Then it opened the door for the Softube plugins as part of the Focusrite deals. And then PSP started using it and I have a lot of PSP plugins. So far so good though.. I'm keeping an open mind about it.. I can understand why these developers want to protect their product.. Not everyone is as trustworthy as the folks on this forum..
2017/06/28 11:35:47
Grem
Has anyone upgraded to this new version yet? Do you have to use the Pace authorization?
2017/06/28 12:13:42
pwalpwal
i did, you do, so i went back to the previous version, not happy about them changing this on an already released fx grrrr
2017/06/28 12:21:04
pwalpwal
i also registered my disappointment with them: "you changed the authorization to pace for the latest update so i can't use the latest update, which i paid for...
one of the reasons i like your stuff was the easy authorization, but if you're changing everything to pace then i think that's the end of our relationship

i would have expected the option to register the update using the old method - if i knew you'd change this i wouldn't have bought in the first place (and it stopped me from buying you latest couple of new plugs)

so, i don't actually expect any action from you, but i want to register my disappointment

bye
paul "

shame
2017/06/28 12:35:45
interpolated
I had a Pace license on my iLok for PSP 804 which I couldn't get working again. It's a good delay so will maybe try to recover it.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account