• Software
  • Gah why did I bother updating to Komplete Ultimate 11 (p.5)
2017/06/17 13:21:54
Jim Roseberry
I'll be at GearFest next weekend.
If I can find anyone with a solid connection to Native Instruments, I'll bend their ear.  

2017/06/18 03:12:45
yorolpal
Thanks Jim...much appreciated!
2017/06/21 20:21:25
mudgel
I'm expecting my update to K11Ult this week. Hmmm! What will I do. I suspect some close inspection of what's on The supplied USB drive and what I can just ignore. I already have the latest version of all the plugins except Reaktor.
2017/06/22 17:52:15
sergiosimoes
Well... I changed my mind. I'll not upgrade to K11U (or even K11) this time. I already have Reaktor 6 (which would be the main selling point for me ) and K9 has plenty already for me to play with. I decided to invest the money in the small eurorack system I'm building. Maybe next year...
2017/06/27 13:36:18
mudgel
Well I finally got my K11 Ult update and used Native access to install it. I tried to run the installer from the disc but got an error saying that Native Access on disc was not as upto date as the one installed. What to do?
Ran Native Access on my PC and it saw all the files on the disc as well as what was already installed. It marked the data required to complete the installation.

No problem. It was clever enough to know that it should look on the install USB disc for a file before downloading it. It downloaded updates when necessary. I left it run overnight unattended. In the morning one file had thrown up an error...just a double click, it installed and all went well.

As far as the actual content I think the Symphony Essentials are quite adequate for fleshing out an arrangement but better than that it gets you into quite a significant price break on the Symphony product. You but several different modules so it's pretty flexible.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account